The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Here's Daytime Confidential's take on todays scenes. I actually like how they saw it....

Lucky, Lulu and Ethan try to defend Luke to Tracy, but she’s not interested. She’s determined to make Luke pay for stealing her money. Lucky and Ethan still think that something else made Luke leave.

Lulu tries to convince Tracy to take Luke back, that she’s happy with the two of them together. Tracy brings up Dante and tells her not to compromise her principles for him.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Loved TraLu today! Just posted in someone's thread for them at SOC. Don't think there's anyone who doesn't love TraLu.

I guess Tracy will be showing up toward the middle of July since she's supposed to be the one (the only one, I think) who sees Helena with Elizabeth's baby. Then, there are the scenes with Brook that Adrienne Leon tweeted about. And Franco. So, looks like it's Random Tracy which is kind of cool.

Anyway, I'm so glad that the writers presented TraLu as a mother/daughter team regardless of the worm that is known as Luke. Seriously unhappy with him right now.

• Members

I hope she shows up at all. Doesn't seem like from what I'm seeing from SI or other insiders on dish that she is even at the hospital durng the lockdown.

SI said they had nothing on Tracy through the 23rd. Maybe just nothing worthy of spoilers but a few random scenes. August/sept are usually the months she is barely on an episode.

• Members

Hey hooked, I have a question for you. I joined cazigirl's site so I could download and edit clips, but last night when I was getting ready to publish yesterdays clips, my computer kept shutting down while I was in the middle of publishing. I wondered if you ever had that trouble since I have never had this problem before. Mind you it didn't just happen once, I tried for almost an hour and had no luck.

• Members

Prior insider stuff has at least three things she's part of, so we shall see. SI often has things on some characters but nothing on others who still show up throughout the time s/he's speaking of. August/September are her vacation months, so that's to be expected. Regardless though, the characters who do have story right now are a pretty good cross-section of the cast and there's still plenty for everyone.

• Members

Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th! Wow, I started posting this two days ago...but never hit post and went out of town! LOL

Hope you had a happy birthday Remos. Ms. Q--sorry you had a lousy 4th. Hope all is well now.

Here are the clips i edited from last week. I just saw that Nex posted them, but didn't get a chance to look at hers...I left all the luke scenes in with the kids since they were talking about Tracy. Not sure if anyone wanted those, but I know Funny likes luke.

7-1-10

http://www.sendspace.com/file/be85kz

6-30-10

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sixfb4

Also saw this from SOD on dish

Thumbs Up!

General hospital

The way they were

It's a tribute to Anthony Geary (Luke) and Jane Elliot (Tracy) that these powerhouse vets made being locked up in a dungeon for two weeks so heartwarming. They tugged at our heartstrings when they tenderly renewed their wedding vows--but when Luke slipped that their Vegas nuptials weren't valid, Tracy went beserk. Back at GH, she told him "You made a fool out of me, you broke my heart and I will never give you the opportunity to do that again." This was an effective way to write Geary out for his summer vacation, but we'll be counting the minutes until Luke and "Spanky" reconcile!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Okay, so a number of months back Hooked and someone else (sorry, can't remember who) said they were following WK to Days. I tried - I really did - but Justin was a big flop for me and nothing held my interest. I fell in love with Days right around the time I fell in love with GH, so I knew the history but it was a big fat zero for me.

Well - lately Maggie and Victor are sparking my interest just like Tracy and Luke did five years ago. What is it about Daytime who has boring couples for the most part, but the Surprise Seniors are FABULOUS???

• Members

Happy 4th. I am not having good luck with 4th's of July lately. Last year's and this year's SUCKED. :( At least 2008 was good.

remos, happy birthday. :)

Happy belated birthday to ILTQ and MinervaFan. I know you two have June birthdays. My birthday list is on my old computer, or else I'd have exact dates to share. LOL.

• Members

Thank Darling...... Cheesecake and Martinis for breakfast and a pretty lazy day aside from that. All around there's not complaints here. :D Hope all of you enjoyed your holiday.

BTW, Star is tweeting this evening and I "borrowed" this picture....

125169776.jpg?AWSAccessKeyId=0ZRYP5X5F6FSMBCCSE82&Expires=1278293274&Signature=cOpwMtQLxxy5LnGte2yvu6UR6GU%3D

• Members

Hope everyone has a safe and happy 4th! Wow, I started posting this two days ago...but never hit post and went out of town! LOL

Hope you had a happy birthday Remos. Ms. Q--sorry you had a lousy 4th. Hope all is well now.

Here are the clips i edited from last week. I just saw that Nex posted them, but didn't get a chance to look at hers...I left all the luke scenes in with the kids since they were talking about Tracy. Not sure if anyone wanted those, but I know Funny likes luke.

7-1-10

http://www.sendspace.com/file/be85kz

6-30-10

http://www.sendspace.com/file/sixfb4

Also saw this from SOD on dish

Thumbs Up!

General hospital

The way they were

It's a tribute to Anthony Geary (Luke) and Jane Elliot (Tracy) that these powerhouse vets made being locked up in a dungeon for two weeks so heartwarming. They tugged at our heartstrings when they tenderly renewed their wedding vows--but when Luke slipped that their Vegas nuptials weren't valid, Tracy went beserk. Back at GH, she told him "You made a fool out of me, you broke my heart and I will never give you the opportunity to do that again." This was an effective way to write Geary out for his summer vacation, but we'll be counting the minutes until Luke and "Spanky" reconcile!

• Members

It was me for sure. I really like DOOL. I started watching last summer when Wally showed up. I agree Wally has had no story and really nothing at all. Justin is boring. And Adrienne is boring too. However, I think Victor/Vivian was hilarious...their wedding recently was one of the best episodes I have seen in a long time with the wit of the writing and all the ex-wives having flashbacks and getting in the picture! I like the Kate character (I always seem to go for the same type of Tracy-like soap character) and Stephano and I even like Sami who is an airhog and Nicole. I think EJ is HOT!

I can do without the chloe/daniel stuff. Or the stephanie/nathan stuff...they are like watching paint dry, but in general I like that on DOOL you can pretty much count on seeing something you like each episode. They use their vet characters way more. And for someone who has no idea of the days history except for all the storyline with JE when seh was playing anjelica, I really like watching the show. It is nice to watch and not really be caring about a couple, etc.

I am back watching OLTL now that David Vickers is back. I love Tuc Watkins...he cracks me up and I really love david/dorian. The rest of that show is terrible in my opinion. Too many young characters and teens.