• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

:)

Thanks, TQ!

I guess I'm not a newbie anymore. ^_^

What is so amazing to me as a Tracy fan is that not too long ago I was watching your videos on YouTube, as well as Ms.Q's, and reading fanfic written by Ms.Q and Remos. You were elusive to me, kind of like celebrities. Now, I get to talk to all of you whenever I want. How awesome!! :D

I remember staying up all night to read Ms.Q's "Oh,Baby." I wished that could have aired years ago. It would have been awesome. It might have been Luke's baby after his admission that he and Tracy could barely make it back to their hotel room in time after their fake wedding in Vegas in 2005. I am guessing that was a re-write because I remember reading that he had lied to her in '05 to make her believe they had consummated the marriage so she wouldn't get an annulment. Please correct me if I am wrong. I wasn't watching back then.

• Members

OMG!!! Linnie I was doing the EXACT same thing

I stayed up to all hours of th night reading 'oh baby' thinking about how AMAZING it would be to see. I even went as far as to print out all of 'oh baby' and put it into two displays folders. I still read it. Ms.Q was like the bigest celebrity to me :wub: . I actually was SOOOO in awe of the fact that she asked me to make a video with her (still am ^_^ ). She was pretty much the whole reason I fell in love with Tracy.

When I first joined (thanks TracyLove) I was like so scared of posting and now I think you guys are like my family. I owe the Lovefest ALOT. Even though I went though a know posting phase I was always lurking around. :wub:

I think that Tracy and the lovefest pulled me out of the hole that I was in. Because I was not the happiest person through year 9 and 10 but you guys were the one constant. :wub: And you Linnie were an AMAZING new addition to the lovefest. You had the ideo for my personal Fav fan video this year (after all) I Love IT!

I LOVE THIS BOARD!

P.S.

I still think Ms.Q, Remos, Funny, Hooked and Nex are like celebs ^_^

Edited by TracyQartermaine

• Members

LOL…. well on behalf of myself and others, thank you for the compliments.

There was a time when I was the "newbie" and I had the same feeling about those who wrote. There is definitely a gentle tide of movement and change on this thread, and the reason it's the longest ever is because this is a great and welcoming place. Funny how the Queen Bitch inspires so much loyalty and friendliness amongst fans - perhaps it's a reflection on Tracy's truest nature.

Stories that haven't ended are my biggest frustration in fanfic, and i'm embarrassed to say I have one in that category. I'll do my best to fix it.

• Members

I can't wait to read some of the fanfic's you guys have posted. I'm very sad to say I've only read one of remos' storis! I want to read more.

But all this talk of fanfic reminded me I never finished episode two of The Real General Hospital :o:o

Would anyone still be interested in reading?

• Members

Thanks for welcoming me....I've been around for a little while now I just haven't posted until now.. I enjoy just reading what ya'll write.....I find myself staying up until the wee hours of the morning reading on here then having to drag myself to work - only to do it all again the next day!!! all of your stories and info is very entertaining. thank you for allowing me to be part of it....I'll get the hang of it yet!!! are all of the fan fics in one place or does everyone have their own site with their own link? Thanks TQ for all the clips you have already given me through youtube - there are a few more I'd like to see but I'm lost in the world of fan fic right now.....

• Members

Okay here is what I have in the way of Fan fic's

Here is everything pretty recent:

http://www.fanfiction.net/tv/General_Hospital/3/0/0/1/0/17101/0/0/0/1/

Here is a link to funny's:

http://thefunny1.livejournal.com/

And here is the older TracyQ fan fic (Including Ms.Q's AMAZING 'oh Baby!'):

http://community.livejournal.com/tq_ficathon/5396.html

Thanks to Minverva Fan for putting that last one together

Edited by TracyQartermaine