• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hey guys

I'm trying to stay up to see the moon eclipse thingy. I keep sending my son outside to check but it is so cloudy.

TL do you still have the same email? I sent you a couple things (in a group email). A pic of lunacy dancing and a link to an article I wrote...on the GH build.

how did we do it? was it some chatzy board the last incarnation of it?

• Members

TL!!!! So great to see that banner again…. I missed the Kiss Banner. I don't think you even have one to add since Lukey returned this time.

About the move - my husband is a Federal Inspector for Health and Safety, and the manager in Ottawa wants him badly so we are being transferred. As I'm sure most of you know, the government has 3 speeds - none, slow and super sonic. Well on this one Mike put in the request on Thursday (expecting it would take a year or three), was asked when he could move on Friday, they had a meeting with the folks who have to pay for it on Monday and we should have definitive word today. It's completely surreal. How do you wrap up 12 years and your children's complete lives in 3 months? We're not even telling the kids until after Christmas is over but I've started telling my friends and the beauty of it is every single one of them has basically said "we love Ottawa and now we'll have some place to stay when we visit". It's been such an overwhelming response. But it's still very sad. Everything I do I keep saying to myself "this is the last time I'll see/touch/do this".

So glad to see you guys opened the chat room. That's been awhile too. I was out at a dinner meeting last night, otherwise I would have been there in spades. Yesterday was crazy - The Diva was taping her first commercial (a PSA for Girl Guides of Canada) and the call was for 6:30 AM on the other side of town. I was a zombie by the time it was over (3 1/2 hours for what will probably be 8 seconds and some stills) but it was an interesting experience. She said she liked it, so I'm not sure what that is going to mean. Then we went to a pioneer village North of the city where my 10 year old son bought a teddy bear for his 8 year old "Girl Friend"… happy.gif

Between the move, my children's romances (the Diva has 2 boys who want to date her… and they're BFFs), and Tracy and Luke getting married, I'm getting the distinct impression I fell through a rabbit's hole.