Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

One thing about watching live tv is that I have to gag through the mob crap in order to see LuNacy. but i can't wait either for the wedding. Well at lease Tracy knows Luke is in town and he hasn't run away.

Remos are you writing the wedding night or the honeymoon? :wub:

• Members

Nothing yet. The Diva was taping a commercial today (almost 4 hours which will probably boil down to 8 seconds) and I'm not thinking about anything else. AND the move is almost finalized. AND I've got to start wrapping our lives up here in Toronto in 2-3 months…. the story needs to be inspired so don't look for it before the wedding.

• Members

GH Recap - Tracy Scenes

*Spoilers*

Luke and Luck walk into the Haunted Star and see Ethan and Maya, Luke asks where Tracy is and Maya tells him she is in the back. Tracy walks in and says “Look what the cart dragged in.” Luke says he is the twitching carcass of the rodent who is about to become your loving husband. Luke asks if she thought he had skipped town she said no.

Luke says he was on his way to open the Haunted Star but he got sidetracked. Tracy says “Where? The Canadian Border.” Luke starts talking about Canada. Lucky says that it’s his fault Luke is late. Tracy says it doesn’t matter he will either show up at the wedding or not and if he doesn’t he better have paid for a party because she wants to eat, sleep and be merry. Luke says there won’t be much of a celebration without the groom. Tracy says she will be celebrating being rid of him at last. Luke says there will be no celebration because he will be there and the she is stuck with him. Tracy says it’s up to him.

*Spoilers*

Todays was a dissapointment

I wanted nore Tracy

GRRRRRRRRRR

Stupid Balken

• Members

Hey she's in it! and she's throwing her flowers, which means the deed is done. Thank Gawd! :wub: :wub:

Slow down the vid when she is throwing the flowers. Jason is at the wedding in his traditional black t and leather. Jason! Ha! (likely to guard Brenda)

It would have been classy of them to bring in monica for this Quartermaine event, but noooooo.

• Members

jason is there cause he brings mikey over to visit edward for goodwill for xmas.

I think they are trying to reconnect jason/micahel a tiny bit cause jasam are going to have a baby. wouldn't it be nice if guza remembered tracy forging the will to cut out jason's kids. Yah right.

I'm fully expecting to be feeling gyped tomorrow and wed. There are photos of them kissing the bride, throwing the bouqet etc. But I betcha they get like four scenes both episodes and most of them focused on sonny/brenda