The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey guys...anyone watch today yet? I saw some speccing that Tracy seemed to know luke was faking maybe toward the end? Thoughts?

I hope they are on tomorrow with tracy answering luke.

BTW the repeat epside that is on Wed the 27th features luke/lulu/tracy old school from 2005 when lulu was first moved in and "working" for tracy but playing both ends

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

hey lainey!

I've been wondering if you were still around and watching here and there.

How've you been?

Wubs was tweeting during the show and she thought so too.

I wonder since this whole story is a big fat repeat recycle and last time tracy had monica go tell him he needed surgery to freak him out, etc that she knows.

Tracy is too smart to be duped for too long!

I wonder if she gives him an answer tomorrow because spoilers say for Nov 3rd luke continues to fake his condition and works overtime to win tracy back. I think he is back in the mansion soon. Then the week of the 8th they run off to vegas

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

You too? Thank you LB, I'm not the only one. I just watched and that was my instinct - Mama knows something is off and she's playing along.

Monica also did exactly what I figured she'd do, and for the reasons I figured she'd go along with it. I'm glad she spelled it out for Maya - in any other situation her ass would be grass.

Cutest moment was Luke asking for the "honour of her becoming his wife". At least the LuNacy is cute, regardless of who's pulling the ultimate scam.

For those who haven't seen, not much to recap. Tracy is being the dotting wife, Monica is "in" on the game plan, Ethan thinks he's brilliant, Maya is nervous as a cat on a hot tin roof and Luke is NOT doing that good a job at acting like a heart attack patient. Last scene was Luke asking Tracy to be his wife. Tomorrow we'll hopefully get our answer.

• Members

Just looked back at my dates for spoilers form the breakdown person...

Luke continues the charade, with Ethan and Maya's assistance, and moves into the Q mansion with Tracy. Edward is horrified and Alice is delighted

On the 9th, he convinces Tracy that they should run away to Vegas. The next day they all wake up without recollection of the previous night.

• Members

yah i want to see them this time so they can't pull some crazy crap again in another year saying well it really was a fake again! :)

Guess if Tracy knows, she is letting luke keep on playing his charade....

Brenda is supposed to visit the Qs on the 4th I think

Lulu/brenda talked about luke/tracy today. it was kind of funny.

11/3

General Hospital

(Luke's Condition)

Luke continues to fake his condition in order to spend more time with Tracy; Claire plays Sonny a phone recording.

• Members

Yeah, the Brenda/Lulu catch-up was quite sweet - and a nice nod to history considering Brenda was started in the business by EWCBO.

Until I'm proven wrong, I'm going to believe that Tracy is giving Luke the rope to hang himself. And I'm STILL not buying that the 2005 wedding was a sham.