The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

LOL.... that's great Lisa.

I've been following along with Star's son Colin, and he's growing well. Hard to believe a human can be that small but he's doing so well.

Nothing much happening here. The divorce is in a holding pattern for awhile because I can't see the point of incuring even more debt over the thing. And in the meantime my husband has been behaving like I always wanted him to. There is no black/white on this one, unfortunately or fortunately - I'm not sure what to hope for anymore.

Still can't wait until Luke is back - I've missed the rogue. It's still all in the LuNacy - Luke takes Tracy's edges off and she's getting a little harsh for my liking.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Happy New Year TL/Lainey if you happen to check the thread. I almost completely forgot about the holidays this year.

Swine flu is running amuck here. 280 kids out in the middle school with it last week. Yuck. So far, so good here. Just a bunch of colds.

I'm looking forward to Luke/Helena even though Tracy isn't part of it as far as we know yet--just lulu/ethan

But it is nice to see CGS with Luke's name in them!

9/30

General Hospital

(The Secret)

Olivia and Dominic try to convince Kate to keep their secret; Helena and Luke are held hostage by mystery people.

10/1

General Hospital

(Freedom)

Luke is freed from his cell by a mystery savior and goes looking for Helena; Kristina tries to decide how far to go with Kiefer.

And even if it is BS from dish..nice to see his name with tracy's back in spoilers

• Members

Happy Monday!

Here are some pics that were in the latest SID from the emmy after party I scanned. Thanks for the heads up LisaQ

Someone said that the SOW article about the spixie wedding said some Qs were there. I can't imagine Edward being there and out of the hospital that quick but maybe he is. I can't really imagine Tracy or Monica being at Spumoni's wedding, but we shall see.

scan0023-Copy.jpg

scan0022.jpg

scan0002-4.jpg

• Members

I can tell you why not that many attended the emmy's this year (according to what I heard) the tickets were $600 a pop to go to the ceremony. ABC used to provide all the actors with tickets, but this year they only provided tickets for the nominees and a few of the "favored ones". The rest had to pick up their own tab. I would go to the after party too!

I know there are several outspoken actors like NLG (she was away anyway) and Robin Strasser who won't submit or attend emmy's because of the unfair system. NLG said she won't submit out of principal.

B)

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

That's a ridiculous price. I wouldn't go either - you can see more on TV anyway.

But I do agree Nex, it would have been cute to see Jane and Tony's reaction to each other with the song.

Love that pic of Tony, Jane and Kin. If there is one LuNacy triangle I'd like to see, that's the one. No more of this Lukey-in-the-Middle BS.

• Members

Guza is psycho....in this week's SOD he talks about resurrecting the Cassadines on canvas in a BIG way and Helena is back. Last week's issue he said the story was backburnred and not as big as originally planned. I wonder if Sarah leaving had anything to do with some other stories being revamped again.

October 5 (from SOD) Lulu and Ethan set out to rescue Luke.

Sounds like Luke won't be back in PC for a couple weeks.

• Members

Gotta love OLTL--giving big controversial stories to over 60 actresses!

Dorian is running for mayor against Vicki and needs the gay vote, so she gets a hairbrained scheme to marry her female campaign manager to try to steal that vote. Here is an interview with Robin Strasser. I lover her!

http://tvguidemagazine.com/soaps/gay-marriage-mania-on-one-life-to-live-2468.html

• Members

GH just sucks in that dept. I am loving Lynn Herring on ATWT now. She is so hilarious and plays so well off the Henry character. And stuart looks great and so happy. I am getting sucked into watching just that story on that show. I've also been watching Wally on DOOL in his story with Bo/hope. I think Wally dyed his hair to cover the grey or something...it is like reddish brown now and much lighter. But he is still so cute with his dimples!

• Members

this upcoming strasser storyline on oltl sounds hilarious!!!!

maybe i should switch soaps... god knows "mine" isn't doing anything for me lately.

and guza better not make LIZ preggers from a one night stand... AGAIN!

i wouldn't mind seeing claudia taking off preggers without telling sonny -- sets up a long lost kid storyline and somehow sonny deserves it.