• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Thanks Ms. Q. that chick is so cute.

And in the category of "how many ways can the US/Canada border piss off Remos" Guess WHAT I CAN'T DO...grrrrrr

Finally I have my computer back, I have it working, I even have iTunes downloaded. And "So Right" can ONLY be purchase on the US side of the border. I can't buy it! (so not amused...)

Can any of you help me, or am I SOL?

• Members

Happy Easter to those celebrating!

I think Hooked has some leftover hardboiled eggs from Passover to share...oh wait no she doesn't. :P

Anyway I was just hoping eveyone called the comment line last week to express how much you loved seeing Tracy!!!

323-671-4583

Nice to see you GroovyTQ!

• Members

Thanks Funny.

Nothing much for spoilers, but this was on the gossip site of SoapZone:

After all that angst, Ethan will only be Holly’s boy, not Luke’s, and not even Robert’s. Who’s the dad? Who knows, but his identity could either be a non-issue (ala Sam) or a major twist. Jane Elliot (Tracy) had to attend an executive meeting the other week, but nobody knows the details, other than a plotted resurgence of the Quartermaines in upcoming story, as a last-ditch effort to boost flagging ratings. –Soap Dish

• Members

That was from the lil sharks poster--I didn't bother to bring it over because so much of the other stuff listed with it was out and out BS. Meetings with BG/JFP don't seem to bode well these days. I was hoping that it was a fake drop. I'd love to think they would have a Q story--but their idea of that would be if Edward dies or something I am afraid.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I dunno. JI might actually retire, which would be a major hole in the Q's that Tracy has to fill, and quite frankly that's out of the hands of TPTB. But from what we've seen lately, I think they are realizing the way to go is through Tracy. She was the hog this week (thank God). And I have the distinct sense that Friday's scenes were added after the fact. But the vet to center around is not TG, it's JE. And if they do that everyone is happy - she's connected all over the place not, and brings TG along for the ride. I'm not saying she'll ever be a lead (more's the pity) but she's got the most ground to build with.

• Members

Check your email Lainey.

Oh and here is some info from the dish--some outline type info about there being an umbrella story that is supposed to go through the summer on GH

I"m including it all--but if this is accurate--Tony won't be gone offscreen for the four months like normal--they say he is pre-taping a ton and won't be noticably missing for more than a week or two here and there. I swear--it is because of his new protege!

• Members

Thanks for the spoilers Hooked. Personally I hope they are all true and that TPTB learned for the disaster of last summer. 2007 was bad, but 2008 was hideous. My only reticence is the reference to TG's winter vacation, because he didn't have a winter vacation - all those weeks were added to his summer vacation last year, as we are all painfully aware. TG said so himself. Now, he might have taken a week or two and pre-taped those scenes with NP, but it wasn't the winter vacation he's had in the past.

If they are going to go with the Helena/Holly/Tracy/Luke/Ethan/Lulu/Rebecca/Nicholas as one umbrella with Sonny/Carly/Jax/Alexis/Michael/Kristina/Edward for another, and Scrubs/Spixie and a few others thrown in to boot, I think it's shaping up to be a very good summer. The compartmentalizing of couples has been a great disservice to GH.

• Members

All the new spoiler/insider info sound great, but I doubt they are true. How can TG pre tape scenes for three month? He would be in the studio everyday until he is off for Europe. Also, are the scripts written that early, so that he can pre tape that much?

And if he is only off for a few weeks, than he will have a really long vacation at the end of the year. I really don't see how all this will work out.

Anyway, for years now I wish GH would do pre taping with TG to shorten the absence of Luke, maybe my wish will be come true this year. Even if he is only on once a week (and sometime twice) that would be good. Let's see how it will all work out.

Edited by SeanM

• Members

Yeah I am not sure about that, but what it could be though is he is pre-taping a bunch of stuff with Emma Samms if she is here for a limited time taping. If they are not having scenes with the rest of canvas except for a few characters I could see where they could pull it off.

I think Tony pre-taped a bunch of that stuff with Ethan (it was only them in scenes for weeks and weeks) before the studio went dark--he could then easily have taken several extra weeks off on top of the two weeks the studio was dark for the holidays. Since he was isolated in scenes with only Ethan it would be very easy to pre-tape.

Plus his vacation time could have started over again when he renegotiated

In any event--let's hope it is true. I think TG is pretty vested in making this Ethan character stick--so maybe he is working around his vacation schedule and willing to pre-tape.

Bottom line for me--is if Tracy isn't MIA for four months, I'm happy.