Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I just shoveled out the van and brought it around to the parking lot. The temperature is about -10 to -15 now that the wind has died down (I have no idea what that would be, all I know is that by -40 we are equal). My flip flops are packed away for the foreseeable future. BUT we have a white Christmas!!!

• Members

What funny said. My Weather Channel desktop icon tells me it's 66 degrees here right now. But bwahahahahaha! My VLC media player icon, which is normally an orange traffic cone-looking thing, apparently has a Santa hat for the holidays. Too cute.

Y'all keep your fingers crossed for me tomorrow morning - doing something that will hopefully pan out into good things at the beginning of the new year.

And OMG, LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE seeing Robert again. I was grinning ear to ear today watching. Seeing Robert, Anna and Robin all in one place just hits a big happy button for me. This holiday season on GH is just so full of glee that I'm already feeling the warm and fuzzy.

ETA: Oh, and LadyA, glad you enjoyed the link! I'm a fan of Hugo and Larry Ashton, too, so it was AWESOME seeing someone interview him. I had just looked him up on IMDB last week and was dismayed to see that there wasn't much out there on him, so it was pretty great timing when this interview showed up.

Edited by stargazercmc

• Members

Hey guys! This might be my last post (although I hope not) until the New Year, so everybody have a MERRY CHRISTMAS and a HAPPY NEW YEAR, if I don't get a chance to say it later.

Here is my last gift for the new year, I have Wednesday and Thursday's clips. :)

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=RP3MBQP3

Clips provided by Trudy, edited by me.

• Members

Morning all. You can keep your palm trees and sandy beaches, at this time of year I want dazzling snow, twinkling lights, cherry-cheeked children and wistful carols playing in the background. It's beautiful.

We're off shortly to church so the kids can rehearse for the Christmas pageant, but before I go, this popped up on the IL....

On New Years eve: Luke closes The Haunted Star early so he can be alone with Tracy.

• Members

So funny.. I thought yesterday was deadly boring. I guess it was nice to see Robert, but I really like him when he's saving the world with Luke or Anna. I wasn't especially moved by the mushy family stuff. I thought it was sort of 'slow.' Add in the slowly dying Sam (who we know won't die).... And the 'tortured Sonny' story yesterday was just ... torturous! HA.

• Members

hey all! i like that wording too funny--i think we might get at least a kiss or two! we better!

I is gorgeous here! But darn cold. high of 6 degrees today. i am not well-suited for this weather. going snowmobiling tomorrow. start skiing m-f. today we are going to go eat pizza and watch the mountain dew snow boarding competition if we can stan the cold.

hope everyone has a merry xmas..

hanukkah starts tnoight--no gifts for my kids--and no candles around here! bah humbug! LOL

• Members

Hello all! Gosh its been so long since I've been here. Ugh, I'm declaring war on all school projects. They take away all my free time I tell you! Evilness.

So.... I'm officially on winter break...and its freaking 80 degrees here! I think the whatever atop the thing hates me.

Oh...I come bearing a gift...I made a vid. Its not the best..but its something.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIptX8ceoYQ