The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Falling off my chair--that Toodles insider was right...and can you believe Luke/Tracy made a preview? This is for January/early feb they say---remember she said yesterday or the day before that Luke would get distracted from his mission to get Tracy back? I wonder if thiis newcomer is Dante?

SOW: 2009 Preview - Luke/Tracy

"Luke and Tracy's on-again/off-again relationship will be interrupted by the arrival of an interesting newcomer. Luke will discover even deeper feelings for Tracy when her life is on the line."

2009 Preview - Dante and Luke

"You can expect to meet Dante, Sonny's son with Olivia. A mysterious drift will wander into Luke's life. And a few others, down the road."

Others..

The new year will bring several new faces to PC, and may see the departure of some familiar ones. "The biggest story we're telling in January is a hospital crisis," teases head writer, Robert Guza, Jr. "This crisis will impact the lives of all of our characters. Many will find themselves in life-and-death situations. Secrets will be revealed, a major catastrophe will be averted, doctors will be heroes, relationships will change, and some lives will be lost!"

Edit

Some more stuff..

Is Tracy's life in danger during the hospital crisis? Does she die?

that person who listed episode counts for January only had luke/tracy on less than 8 times, so it doesn't seem like they would be involved in much.

Tracy doesnt die. She isnt "sick" but her life is on the line.

BTW--I don't think the mysterious drift is another woman...I think it is perhaps Dante.

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hooked, SCORE!!! That's great. I don't think either TG or JE will be part of the departures, but I'm expecting to see their names in the theories just the same. Not sick but life on the line - that's up Luke's alley. Good, she needs him to be her hero.

So, here's my day so far....

Sun's shining...

Snowed last night so the kids are playing outside contentedly...

Christmas cards are all mailed....

Gifts are all wrapped and under the tree.....

Christmas parcels are all sent....

Hostess gifts are all made....

Pageant roles have been assigned and the kids know their stuff.....

Someone has agreed to take Ruah to a Guide do tonight so I can get a break.....

Mike's been bringing me flowers and wine....

Can life get better? AND Tracy is on three times a week lately, including today. I'm doing the happiness dance of joy. :P

• Members

Today's Recap (Wednesday, December 17th; Man, OLTL is really doing Christmas - does GH even have a decoration up yet?)

STATS

Vets: Luke, Tracy, Monica

Kisses: still nuthin'

Appearance: She looks good, dark print blouse. Judy Jetson hair.

Stories: Aunt Raylene's Funeral; Sonny working in Jason's territory; Maxie/JoLu apartment drama; Luke continues heart scam; Scrubs Emma drama; Claudia does talk about Christmas.... but still no decorations; Johnny at tree place working; Scrubs and Claudia getting tree

Line of the Day: "... violence of Biblical proportions and I'm expecting a plague of locusts any minute." Alexis to Sonny about all the violence in Port Charles

Sc. 1 - no Tracy; Luke sneaks into the hospital, whistles to Phip who ignores him. Luke then yanks her over and tells her she has to admit him as a heart patient.

Sc. 2 - no Tracy; Luke explaining that he can't be in ICU, he needs his privacy. Epiphany doesn't understand so Luke explains that he's got to get to Tracy. Epiphany starts saying that Tracy is a terror and it's gotten worse lately. Luke agrees says she's destructive, combative, and taking it out on hospital staff. "She misses me and if you help get her back peace will reign in your land." Piph doesn't understand, and Luke explains that it will take a heart attack - his heart attack.

Sc. 3 - Tracy walking around den, looking out window and obviously looking for something. Monica enters with her needlepoint, and says Tracy obviously wants a favour. Tracy says she and Edward put Monica in place at the hospital and she could at least do her job. Monica says she was there all day and what is Tracy really up to? Tracy asks if there has been any new admissions to Cardelogy that she might be interested in.

Meanwhile Piph is setting Luke up in bed and telling him this better work, or she's never heard of him. She also can't believe the trouble he's going through for "that woman". He tells Piph that if anyone had told him when he first conned Tracy into marriage that he would be jumping through hoops to keep this marriage he would have thought them insane. How was he to know they were a perfect match. Piph says she's rich and he's poor. Luke says yes, a perfect match. (Not liking how they reduced Luke to money, but at least he admits he loves her at other points today). Luke says the only time his Precious Popsicle expressed total devotion is when he's at death's door, and he thinks this will do it. Piph turns to leave but Luke calls her back telling her she has to calebrate the machines so it looks real b/c Tracy is no fool. Piph says there is only one way to get his wife back. Luke asks how, and she says to tell her you love her and mean it. Luke looks surprised at the notion.

Sc. 4 - no Tracy; Lulu is upset Luke is in the hospital. He tells her he's faking it, and Lulu is not amused. Lulu says it's crazy, he says it's going to work. He wants Lulu to lie for him, going to Tracy and telling her Luke is in the hospital. Lulu says the problem is that she would be calling Laura in France. Luke says he didn't think of that, that she needs to tell Tracy that Laura is in recovery and Lulu needs Tracy to come save Luke. Luke tells her to tell Tracy she's the only one who can save his life. Lulu tells Luke he can tell that to Tracy.

Sc. 5 - Luke admits faking this and it will work, but Lulu doesn't agree. Luke says he's tried, he's been begging her for weeks to take him back. Lulu says good, he should do more begging. Luke says no, you need to be respected by your life's partner. Lulu gets why Tracy is upset. Luke doesn't get it. Then what is she, Lulu asks? Lulu knows Tracy just wants to come first. She does come firsts, Luke yells at Lulu. You have to be honest with yourself Dad, you owe that to Tracy." Lulu kisses him on his cheek then leaves. Tracy walks in and Luke plays near death. Tracy says they tell her he's had a massive coronary....

Sc. 6 - Tracy says when he colappsed at the HS last night, perhaps she made a mistake by walking away. Luke says it's not an act, he really misses her. Tracy wants the emotional rollarcoster to stop. Luke says he misses her, he misses them. Tracy says he stepped back into his bad habits of drinking and poor living. Luke says she fell back into her old habits again of berating him, insulting him. Tracy says she only does that because.... Monica comes in at that moment and asks Tracy to leave. Tracy asks why and Monica says she needs to leave. Monica then walks up to Luke and says she just got his test results back and the situation is dire. Luke looks at her stunned. (So either Tracy set Monica up or Piph set Monica up - at this point my money is on Piph).

Sc. 7 - Monica says there is no time to waste. Monica tells Layla to get the OR started, Luke needs a quadruple bi-pass immediately - his number are off the charts and he's a walking time bomb. Monica also tells Layla to sedate Luke, she wants him in a twilight sleep when he's taken to the OR. Tracy walks back in and asks what's happening and Luke just sits up in bed saying "Oh my God". (Both the Diva and I were laughing)

• Members

Awww sounds good! And LOL on the judy jetson hair comment Remos--we are slowly converting you!

So here is the deal for tomorrow:

Next on General Hospital:

Raylene merely leaves Nadine an envelope and Nikolas is furious for her.

The envelope contains a valuable patent to a plow that Raylene created.

Lucky tells Jason that Sam is missing.

Sasha makes demands to Jason.

Sam injures her bad hip while trying to escape.

Claudia offers Johnny money, but he refuses to take it.

Claudia receives a DVD from Jerry threatening to expose her part in Michael's shooting.

Luke's scheme is exposed and Tracy won't give in. Damnit just give in already spanky!

• Members

Thanks for the recaps remos, I guess Bobbie was no where to be seen, I wonder if the spoiler was a misprint?? Is it still the same day as yesterday or is it a new day because I thinking about combining the two days together?

Also, I am going back east for the holiday's and I will have very limited if any access to the internet, so clips will have to be edited and posted sometime after the New Year. If someone can PM me the day's that Tracy is going to be on I will work on it when I get back.

Edited by nex4evr

• Members

Oh, I forgot Bobbie was supposed to help Luke out. It was Lulu whom he asked to talk to Tracy. It makes sense I guess, but seeing Bobbie going to Tracy about Luke would have been fabulous.

I'm on spoiler/recap duty over the holidays, so I can send dates to you too, Nex.

And Tracy will give in. But seriously, as much as we want it does it have to be easy on Luke?

• Members

So it sounds like she gives in on NYE, but then something happens or someone to distract Luke--but then she is in trouble and he comes to her rescue hopefully.

I think the Soap Mag previews for 09 are really only for like Jan and like half of Feb according to the dish...that is when the new NL character coms on the 12th--maybe it is her or maybe it is Dante?

The hospital crisis supposedly starts mid-Jan...but that doesn't seem like where she is in danger...

I wonder if Tony is taking a short vacation like he usually does that shows up in Jan. Maybe whoever distracts him takes him off screen a couple weeks?

OH...Love these girls from serial drama...they are so funny

The United States is mired in an economic crisis and ABC Daytime is feeling the pinch: the previews for the next day's episodes are long gone and even Susan Lucci herself has agreed to take a paycut! Threat Level Midnight, indeed.

So it is in the interest of being a good person that I offer the following suggestion to help ABC out: instead of going to the trouble of filming five episodes of General Hospital a week, why not just call up every audience member and tell them that you hate them, have zero respect for their intelligence and make a joke about their mom? Since approximately two dozen people are still watching GH these days, it won't take you too long, and it would be way more cost effective than producing the show. You're welcome!

Also

Halee posted this awesome clip on youtube...not sure if she linked it here yet...not trying to steal Halee's thunder, but share the TQ love!

:lol:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=h3dhdKgUijI

• Members

GH PreVUE: Week of December 22 Edition

http://www.soapoperanetwork.com/soaps/g ... 22-edition

THIS WEEK ON: GENERAL HOSPITAL

Jason and Spinelli save Sam's life. Jax's plans disappoint Kate. Carly and Jax share a kiss under the mistletoe. Sonny and Morgan have a happy reunion. Carly and Sonny discuss Michael and guidelines for Sonny's future involvement with Morgan. Claudia and Ric give into their primal urges. Claudia is desperate to find the incriminating DVD. Jason asks Sonny to end his alliance with the Zacchara's. Lucky and Sam recommit to their relationship on Friday, December 26.

Santa's Helpers

On Tuesday, December 23, with Maxie at his side, Spinelli conjures up miracles for the citizen of Port Charles at Santa's bequest. Robin's greatest wish comes true as she's finally able to soothe Emma. Alan gives Monica hope. Luke, Lucky and Lulu find Laura's Christmas angel and place it on the tree.

Love In the Afternoon

Feeling he hasn't earned the honor, Robert turns down Robin's request that he walk her down the aisle. Mac and Robert have a chat. Robert asks a thrilled Robin if her offer is still open. Robin asks Anna to be her Matron of Honor. Robin, Patrick, Emma, Robert, Anna and Mac all happily gather for Christmas dinner on Monday, December 22. Luke and Robert remember old times. Robert and Anna are hit by the reality that their little girl is getting married. Robin and Patrick's wedding ceremony gets underway.

"GH" Headlines:

'GH' Casts a New Recurring Role

Natalia Livingston Return's to 'GH'

New 'Bachelor' Gets Aide from 'General Hospital'

Bradford Anderson Ranks Among Top 100

Brown Renews Her Contract

"GH" will air an encore presentation on Wednesday, December 24 (12/24/07) and will be pre-empted on Thursday, December 25.

SON ALERTS: WEEK OF DECEMBER 29, 2008

Monday: Jason and Sonny remain at an impasse. Jax comforts Carly on Michael's birthday. Sonny and Carly reach a new understanding.

Tuesday: A power outage draws Jax and Carly closer together. Spinelli's timing couldn't be worse. Luke wins Tracy over. Wednesday: Encore Presentation of October 31, 2007 episode of "GH."

Thursday: Pre-emption.

Friday: Claudia scrambles to cover her tracks. Johnny finds himself on the wrong side of the law. Nikolas and Nadine make a surprising discover.

• Members

Thanks Hooked. I'm sure not going to be able to fill your spoiler shoes on my own.

I don't know about the rest of you but I'm very pleased with the constant mention of Laura and the fact that Luke isn't going anywhere away from Tracy. I just keeps underscoring the fact that Luke isn't interested in changing the past and he isn't interested in reliving it either. While I can't stand the 'angel', it would be suspect if they didn't acknowledge that she was alive and well somewhere else. At least we don't have to endure the rocker visits anymore.

Hooked, I think the deal with TG's too long summer vacation was that he wouldn't take his usual month in January. That's the only way they could have all that time away. I don't expect him to be gone or to have some stupid 'leaving Tracy behind' story at this point. I think he's good until his new contract kicks in after February. I just hope they don't give him more than 3 months in the summer again. Twelve weeks we could do - 21 almost killed us.

• Members

Yeah, that sat poorly with me, but it does underscore the fact that TG is doing the lines as written. He's not making up the LnL-is-over stuff. That's straight from the writers with his endorsement. I'm going to chalk it up to the same writer who keeps putting "Step monster" in Lulu's dialogue. Both relationships have moved on.

• Members

I dunno - I chalk the "stepmonster" bit up to being a term of endearment at this point. It's almost as set as Popsicle. :) We certainly can tell Lulu doesn't think Tracy is a monster.

And since we're talking about Lulu, I wanna give her props today for telling Dad like it is. I nearly cheered in our company breakroom watching her give Luke the lecture about putting Tracy first.

• Members

I know... wasn't that great!!! I was so proud of Lulu.

:) OT, and speaking of pride: Ruah just came home from a Physics night at the University of Toronto. Remember, she's 10. Anyway the supervisor called me personally to tell me that Ru understood all the concepts they were teaching and was right in there, very quick with answers to the questions. Then she wrote a first year University level Physics test and got B+. This is my homeschooled baby who's never taken a test like that in her life. That crowing you hear is one proud mama. :)

• Members

wow so you do really teach those kids something huh? LOL!!!! :P Not just sit around all day letting them go wild while you write Lunacy smut! :lol:

Jsut kidding! I would have totally, 100% certainly flunked the test I just know it!!!

You should be very proud indeed!

Oh and BTW Ms.Q/Halee...I think I am going to snag that avatar and use the jane jetson on soapdish if you don't mind!