Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Oh yeah, that is true about the magazines, but still... I want to be hopeful, but 2 weeks seems too soon for Tracy to accept Luke back into her life... Maybe something big happens in the DR though that changes her mind???

halee, August 17th. It's just one scene with Skye/Lorenzo/Diego. Here are some screenshots:

aug17_044-vi.jpgaug17_045-vi.jpg

• Members

But look how fast they got ewcbo out on a rail. Three days in the DR - and there is a spoiler that said they "dance around their issues", which I would love to take literally. Do you think we might get something uninterupted? Then the following week they could to a renewal of vows - in fact they might even do it in the DR and elope again. It's not as if they really care about including their families.

I just want LuNacy for Christmas - they've had such a bad year.

• Members

Here is my timeframe...this week Qs with Tracy on Tuesday getting luke to move back in--Tracy/Luke DR the rest of the time, getting stuck in the storm, card game that their marraige hinges on...

Not sure of anything for the week of the 8th if they are even on as of this point

Week of the 15th--I think this is when we find out Tracy didn't really divorce luke but let him think she did...alan outs her to luke...

Somewhere maybe in the middle is luke wanting to renew the vows--I am guessing that she lets him and goes along with it perhaps to see how serious he is...then alan outs her somehow..

Ms. Q--The rest of those drops were what I have heard was happening so I tend ot believe it--willl it be serious or wacky--that remains to be seen.

We have also seen plot points that they reunite and are together for xmas.

Then also Robert comes on screen on the 18th and they are supposed to have a little arc before the scrubs wedding (robert/luke) so that is all in the next few weeks too.

They are taping 4.5 weeks out now and have pretty much taped through the week between xmas and new years so far. So I would believe that these shorter terms spoilers are pretty much right.

Kate is supposed to have this party the week before xmas where carly announces she owns the mag now...and those were in the group with the lunacy ones.

I think pretty much til the end of 08 is in the can now.

But we shall see....at least it is a good problem--should we believe the spoilers instead of the huge lack of spoilers for months this summer!

• Members

As much as it annoys me, now that TG is with JE full time the spoilers will probably be a lot more accurate. They seem to be messing around with the mob stuff. That doesn't mean they won't add or subtract a LuNacy scene from time to time (like the proposal) but ours isn't the couple that gets pushed and pulled around to see if they can find the magic sequence for ratings.

• Members

Ok, I'm gonna keep the ranting at a minimum since the last time I came on here and was really ranting people freaked a bit. thought I went a bit batty (not far from it, BTW). I am, however, having a fit at the moment so I'm on here. At the freakin' wits end with the fam again. I am at the point now that if I were to move and not ever see a relative again I wouldn't be bothered by it at all. I know that should be a sad thing but it's really more pathetic at this point. I really can't take this sh-t anymore. Things change for a minute and a half and then it's right back. Why the hell doesn't anyone ever listen when someone says something. And people wonder why so many don't bother to say what they want to.... this IS the reason folks, it's bullsh-t.

I hate that the holidays are coming up, I get to have all of it at once. I actually look forward to going to a very boring job lately just b/c it gets me out of the house and away from this circus! ARRRRGGGGH!!!!!

ok, I'm done now

night all