The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

From soaps.com for next week..

Plus this..

Don't worry Quartermaine fans, John Ingle (Edward Quartermaine) is just fine. He recently had a small section of sun-damaged skin on his scalp treated and needs to keep it covered for a few weeks. Apparently Ingle joked to General Hospital producers about a myriad of other ways the wardrobe department could cover his bandages, but the cap was how they ultimately solved the dilemna. It's called a 'touring cap' and now Ingle is the proud owner five different colored versions.

This certainly explains Edward's cap, right? Remember when he and Monica arrived at Robin and Patrick's wedding and Monica explained to Mac that the cap was doctor's orders (and that Edward wouldn't normally dream of wearing a cap into a church). It was an odd piece of dialogue that had us all guessing (and hoping that everything was alright)!

Soaps.com wishes John a speedy recovery, but hopes the cap sticks around a while. It's hot!

Here are the dates for next week:]

Tuesday December 2:

Ric steers clear of Claudia's advances.

Luke learns that Tracy is done with him.'

Kate vows to make Sonny pay for crushing her heart.

Wednesday December 3:

Jason and Sam get closer to finding Jake.

Patrick's natural fathering ability frustrates Robin.

Luke sets his sights on winning Tracy back.

Thursday December 4:

Nikolas tells Nadine something surprising.

Sonny's mobsters abilities impress his new bride.

Tracy and Luke's marriage is the stakes of a card game.

My best guess is that Tracy wins the card game (luke always loses at cards lately). Tracy then "wins" the divorce. We cut to the following week with him thinking they are divorced...but her not really having gone through with it. Perhaps he offers to remarry her...she let's him go so far with it, til Alan makes her trip up and spill that she didn't really divorce him--Just my thoughts on it...

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

From "that insider" who knows things months in advance on the dish--they were giving outline info

Do the plans for winter/spring sweeps include an exit storyline for Luke? Is Genie in those plans at all or Kin to come back? TIAThere is an exit storyline for Luke in every outline Guza submits.

Usually it just leads to another vacation.

Genie is not in any spring outlines, nor was she in the original outlines for the fall even though, of course, she was there.

When they decide to bring her back, we get an update(which is actually a rewrite) .

I explained how some of this worked last night but what will happen is that Guza will submit a 25-30 page document detailing a storyline not originally planned.

That happened with both of Genie's returns this past fall.

Thank you. So have you heard anything at all if he is gone for good this time or is that still be negotiated? Anything for Tracy in any of the outlines for spring or is she just an appendix to whatever story Luke has going on?

Thanks.

She's in Luke's story.

I'm very uncomfotable with giving a lot of specific storyline info.

I will say that if the show plays according to the outlines, Monica will have more airtime this spring.

There'll be an increased emphasis on the hospital and she's part of that.

Of course, this was the plan before the mandatory budget reductions came down so I don't know if that will have any effect or not.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Sounds like the expectations around TG are business as usual. At this point I will be shocked if he doesn't sign again.

Tomorrow is the first day of Advent - the Christian New Year - and there is no way I can get to church. Now the third child has a high fever, and it's the one who up-chucks the easiest. I'm enjoying being on my own, but I'm ready for another adult to help out with the hugging and the drugging. Any volunteers?

• Members

Yeah... I didn't figure that request would go far. Oh well.

I forgot about your Lysol obsession - I'm trying not to go there, but the toothbrushes are definitely being soaked in Peroxide tonight.

New spoiler outlines for week of 15th. No LuNacy mentioned, but not of a lot of others either so who's to say what we get that week.