The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Sorry Funny. At 7 AM I was here, by 10 I was up to my neck in sick kids. Urgh.... maybe this is God's way of making me want my husband to come home. I need some sleep.

Welcome Stargazer. I love new playmates.

I'm pulling out the candles and crèches and St. Nicholas decoractions between laundry and typing. Even with the screamers being under the weather, I'm actually feeling the season more this year than I have in the past. LuNacy can only be a nice gift on top of everything.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members
You know what, it's just my computer screen. I went on another computer ('cause I had shut mine down earlier and didn't have the patience to load it back up), and it looked great. :D Sorry for the confusion.

hooked, thanks for the article! EDIT: But were they saying GF made JE better (i.e. raised her game)? 'Cause I don't buy that. I do think JE benefited in terms of screentime (obviously Tracy would be involved in an LnL reunion/farewell/whatever you want to call it), but I don't think JE's amazing acting had anything to do with GF being in the scene. She would have been amazing with anyone. Does that make sense?

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Great LuNacy minds think alike! :P

AND I was also coming back to say it isn't hard to 'sparkle' when she's been out of the game for so long. She just had to put in a few weeks and wrap up the long drama of LnL (and it was a conclusion, Ms.Q), the rest have been doing this non-stop for years.

• Members

As far as I'm concerned LuNacy 'sprakles' plenty. The article makes it seem as though tg only does that with gf. ugh. :angry:

Remos I see you are back to debating that idiot over there on soc. What an ass. They love beating that dead horse.

Edited by funny1

• Members

:lol::lol: I was prepared to be nice, but when someone assumes they know my inner thoughts then the gloves come off. Most of the ewcbo fans (and lets face it, that's who the are - they sure aren't TG fans or they'd be happy with his story regardless) have gone back into their holes. A legitimate question or 3 was asked and this one just shoveled the LnL BS. Have your opinions but when a newbie asks for clarification that isn't the time to do your conga line dance.

• Members

I have to agree that while I think Genie Francis is a consummate pro, what we were seeing was the result of four fantastic actors with great chemistry together giving us a show of what we SHOULD see day to day on GH and just don't these days. It's one of the reasons people love the Q scenes so much - throw in that may talented veteran actors and you're going to see something special compared to the ongoing over-emoting that happens with a lot of the GH actors (Maurice Bernard, I'm looking at you).

That said, Jane Elliot doesn't need Genie Francis to raise her game - the woman can create acting chemistry with a lamppost.

FYI, SOAPnet is about to show the Wednesday 11/19 and Friday 11/21 eps (with the fantastic Tracy/Luke breakup scene and the one where he comes to the Q mansion to grovel). They usually show the current week's worth of episodes on Sunday, but this time we get this week's 3 eps along with Wed-Thurs-Fri eps from last week.

Also, did you guys see they're going to be showing classic GH Christmas eps on Dec. 25 (8 to 11 p.m. EST)? Looks like it's the Christmas eps from 1996, 1998 and 2004.

(Edited to say "four fantastic actors." Because seriously, Kin Shriner does NOT get enough props for managing to carry forth the junk they give him to play out. It was great seeing him in the mix with something more to do than snarl at the younger GH set.)

Edited by stargazercmc

• Members

Sigh.... don't you just love it when we're all playing for the same team. B)

Wonder if we'll ever get SN in Canada.... not before Christmas at any rate. That sounds like a lovely present for all of you. I'll just have to curl up with Youtube.

Hey.... Fronzie dictates SN... do you think he's finally figured out that people want holiday themes during the holidays?

• Members

There is just one LnL holdout speaking right now, so SOC isn't bad at all.

I've referenced the article and this other person has obviously read it because she quoted part of it as well. But as for a blunt post, not I haven't. Wanna do it?

EDIT

Just saw this on SD and I had to laugh. Although it's meant to shut some fanbases up (and on SD you know you always have to question content), I love the message it's trying to send:

Sunday November 30th, 12:00 pm

OK I'll give it to you straight guys, no more speculations anymore and i wont tell you my name. You either believe me or you dont but i'll give it to you straight then you'll see it happening in the coming months.

At the moment Frons seems to have the power, ratings are bad so he uses that argument to dictate what Guza must write because he could easily fire the headwriter by using the poor ratings as an excuse, he did on AMC and OLTL, GH is the only soap left with the same headwriter and Guza knows. At this point what Maurice and Steve want at the moment dont count right now because Frons has the ratings as excuse to do whatever the hell he wants by saying '' we're in trouble and changes need to happen'' meaning Steve and Mo will shut up for now and do their stories without a word, so we have Skate done for now and SoClaudia marriage, in the coming weeks you will see Sonny and Claudia living a marriage that they wont realize is actually what suit them both, despite what people think Olivia/Sonny are not becoming a couple, Olivia is being used to set up the arrival of Dante and for that to bring drama, Olivia needs to connect with Sonny on some level but you wont see a couple in them, it will only look that way sometimes because they are also testing them at the same, why not?. Right now however Sonny and Claudia are supposed to be like Luke/Tracy: two people who were never meant to be that are going to realize their marriage is probably the only relationship that will work for them. On the other hand, you will have Jason and Sam, slowly you'll see them becoming allies again, right now Lusam will continue but the plan is to eventually show that Lucky isnt meant to be with Sam, that the cirscumstances will bring Jason and Sam full circle again. This does not mean the end for the quad but a major shift is coming.

Frons wants this and nothing will keep this from happening in the new year: Not Guza, Not Mo, not Steve because ABC daytime is in a fragile state right now and those people know right now they must shut up and let the higher ups do what it's takes, Frons is calling the shots now.

Edited by remos