The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

funny, you know that day Alice was giving Luke the massage and the table was still up in the next scene that was just Luke and Tracy? Was your mind going places in that scene? LOL. Perfect opportunity for something, but GH did nothing with it... :angry:

remos, we know they are on at least one day the week of the 15th. With the screentime Tracy's been getting lately, you would think she'd be on at least twice... We'll see, I guess. :)

EDIT: Look what I made. Needs work, but I thought I'd share what I have, for now... :lol::P Tracy and Luke would NEVER dress up like that... EVER... LOL.

eajvok.jpg

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hello, everybody! I've been waiting what seems like forever to get my approval to post, and it looks like I finally have it.

I'm a big time Quartermaine fan. I adore Tracy and Luke (an insanely great idea that just keeps getting more and more fun as time passes), and I'm a huge fan of Alan and Monica as well. I watch GH online mostly since I work during the day, but I also have SoapNet so I occasionally pick it up there.

I first started watching GH back in 1989. I watched it until around 1991 (my exit coincided with Katherine Delafield's), then didn't watch soaps again until last May when I stumbled across clips on YouTube. Since then, I've been devouring the awesome storylines of the 90s (and fell in love with Alan and Monica along the way). When I stumbled across Tracy and Luke together, it sucked me back into GH. Brilliant pairing. Just brilliant, and I can't figure out why no one thought to go there before TG and JE pushed for it. Don't really follow any other soaps these days, but back in the day, I was also a fan of AMC and, for a short while, GL.

So enough babbling from me, but I just wanted to introduce myself. :)

(Edited to correct a typo.)

Edited by stargazercmc

• Members

Nope, I'm stargazercmc over there, too. I have seen your clips, though, and they are fantastic. I mostly lurk on YouTube because it's connected to RL friends who don't quite get fandom or soap opera appreciation. But I should probably get better about commenting more often. In fact, consider this the beginning of righting that wrong. I love your clips, and thank you for posting them. :)

Tracy's fabulous, no? I was watching when she returned in '89 and I've just loved her ever since. And thanks for the welcome (from everyone)!

• Members

Welcome stargazer! So glad to have another lunacy fan! You'll have to come chat with us one night in the breakroom...next time someone goes in, post a link so stargazer can join us.

Here is an article that was in SOW this week under thumbs up! For the Tracy/Laura scenes.

http://i33.tinypic.com/2utsyfp.jpg

Edited by hookedongh