• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I've got dates and spoilers (from SoapDish):

Friday, Oct. 17th - Tracy puts herself in trouble by trying to help Luke; Tracy gets more than she bargained for when she tries to bribe the wrong Federale.

Monday, Oct. 20th - Tracy makes things worse for her and Luke; Lulu's plan to get Tracy out of a bind backfires

Tuesday, Oct. 21st - (Tracy not mentioned, but she still might be on)

Wednesday, Oct. 22nd - A mystery woman bails Luke out of jail

Thursday, Oct. 23rd - Luke discovers that Edward doesn't intend to help him and Tracy; Luke is open with Tracy about his feelings for her; (Laura wakes up and deals with Scott/Lulu)

Luke/Tracy/Luke/Laura

-Scotty uses blackmail to gain Laura's love back

-Laura tries to find the good in Scott

-Luke struggles to not be jealous of Scotty and Laura,

-Tracy fears she's going to lose Luke for good.

• Members

It's pretty cool. I knew Ms. CH gave off a bit of a cool vibe. Glad to see her politics are correct on 'some' things.

I didn't know the character "donna" on Judging Amy was gay in real life.. that is neat.

Wicked!!!!!! DA BEST.

Tell me, when you were watching, did you imagine Elphalba was Tracy. Glinda was Laura and Fiyero was Luke??? (To me Wicked is all about Tracy-Luke-Laura. I'm sick. I know. And remember who Fiyero ends up with!!!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe! LOVE that show!)

• Members

some info overnight--sounds like a website write up for this week and next week--not suer

GENERAL HOSPITAL: Lulu manages to pull herself together to help Maxie rescue Spinelli from his padded cell. Scott angrily tells Lulu she's going to pay for murdering Logan. Scott's verbal attack against Lulu causes Laura to awake. Laura goes to great lengths to protect Lulu from Scott. Lulu fails in her efforts to convince the doctors she's not delusional.

Anthony demands that Sonny marry Claudia as a show of loyalty or the deal is off. Claudia tells Sonny she will never marry him and later declares the same to Anthony. Claudia tells Jason if they marry he can stop her father's plans. After finding them in the Jacuzzi together, Alexis seems to side with Jerry over Sam.

Jerry furthers his plot to frame Sam by arranging for Mac to find a large shipment of prescription drugs in her apartment. Lucky tells Sam he is leaving town for a while as he cannot stand to see her with Jerry. Luke's plan to get Tracy out of a jam backfires when they end up in a barroom brawl with a Mexican federale. Patrick and Robin look forward to their wedding.

Jax sets out to even the score with Nikolas by laying the groundwork to buy Spoon Island. Nadine baffles Nikolas with her behavior. Sonny is surprised to learn that Olivia has a son. SNEAK PEEK: Scott takes off with Laura.

• Members

So interesting..

There appears to be a few of these.

They are produced by a group that says they're the largest pro-choice student movement on campus. Cool. I'm down with that.

CH is in this one, too:

http://salsa.democracyinaction.org/o/1400/...tition_KEY=1369

Somebody tell her please that McCain is not pro-choice. Oyyyyyyy