Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hair might not be to some liking (insert major eye rolling here... :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes: ) but if you look closely at the first picture you see her rings are still firmly in place.

As for TG's jewelry, he has always had a flashing arm band for his watch.

I hope it is Mexico - that mean Tracy can get on the road at least.

Lulu 'living somewhere else' could mean in relation to SB, where she's been for months. Poor TG, though, remember the picture of the two with Lezza Gibbons? He is very white now.

I'm glad to finally have art. I don't blame Tracy for being mad at him - I just hope they don't continue with it like they did for the first part of the year. As long as LuNacy comes out stronger, I can tighten my seat belt.

• Members

Luke looks AWFUL! Man, he is getting old. And Tracy's hair... ehhhhh. I liked it when it first got cut back in the winter :(

I really hope they are in Mexico. Poor Tracy doesn't get out much anymore.

EDIT: I just noticed, my grandma has the exact bowl as the one in the picture. She has the little ones and a big one. They've been in the house for as long as I can remember. Just thought I'd let everyone know... haha...

Edited by missjane

• Members

Same bowls in my house.

Something else I noticed - she's not yelling at him. When she's really letting him have it her arms are flailing or one is on her hip, and her face is scrunched. That's not happening. Actually she looks like she did before ewcbo's custody trial in MC when she was laying it on the line for him about what Scott could dig up from the past. The first might have him looking drunk, but the second looks like he knows she is speaking truth that he doesn't always want to hear but does anyway.

• Members

They're definitely in Mexico.

There is a "de" above Tracy's head. It means 'of' in Spanish. The little p probably means pesos.

If the exchange rate is anything like it was when I was last there... it's advertising a package of cigarettes for about the equivalent of $7.50 U.S. dollars (right, Ms. Q?)

So..... Tracy gets out of Dodge (again!!)

And we get to SEE it this time!!

Yeah.. I was wondering if it was literal like that, too. One can only hope.

I think she goes to get him in Mexico, and leaves without him... then he returns to PC after her. That's my story, and I'm sticking to it (it jives with some of the spoilers we've been hearing).

Her hair looks AWFUL :( ....

But they look like a couple who is talking. She is not hysterical or comical here. She's just giving it to him straight, which is cool.. that honesty is a huge part of their relationship.

Overall, the picture makes me happy!!! :lol::lol::lol: (She's in Mexico and they're talking!! Really, in the world of Guza's LuNacy, this is as good as it gets. It's only in our world, where they're making out on the table, and can't keep their hands off each other ;) )

• Members

Tracy spoiler (sad that Luke's return doens't make a spoiler) Looks like our girl is on TH and F next week at least...and this is the hot water.

10/17

Episode: "Jason Refuses to Give In"

Jason refuses to give in to Sonny's ultimatum; Tracy gets more than she bargained for when she tries to bribe the wrong Federale.