The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey all! How goes it?

Had food poisoning or stomach flu or whatever, for the past couple of days and at the end of it all, I had my "friend (NOT)" greet me. :(

Anyhoo, Yes, I know you want to thank me for sharing. :P

So not in the mood to clean for your visit, mama. LOL! But I am looking forward having you stay w/me and seeing BSG :D

Anyone for the BR for a few? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Haven't gotten to your fics yet, but I will Funny.

I was ignoring the whole line on LnL, but at your behest I went and had a look - it's still there.

And some idiot actually had the gall to post that the wedding of LnL were more popular than Prince Charles and Lady Diana so that should tell you something. Well, went to town on that one I can assure you. The wedding of my future King and his unfortunate ex-wife was watched world wide with great interest. And they were REAL PEOPLE. The comparison between the future leader of the commonwealth and a soap opera couple is just insulting.

Nice to see the anti-LnL forces are feeling more comfortable to express themselves. There once was a time when that was forbotten - and I thank LuNacy for that. If they weren't so popular, nothing would be said about the Angel.

TL, sorry to hear you were under the weather. It's not fun having every possible orface running at the same time.

Nada for spoilers, my chickies. SD had a big blow up yesterday with more insiders saying they were staying away. Nothing coming down the pike, and with the exception of tomorrow, we know nothing about Tracy. We need our well healed ho to find information for us.

• Members

The thread is pretty well dying. It's always amusing to see how most of those who are fed up with the ewcbo love/references aren't Tracy fans at all.

Absolutely nothing on SD. Everything is very quiet. I'm not sure if it's because people are on vacation or GH is quite bud right now. Hard to tell - could go either way.

Tracy is on tomorrow, however. That's a bright spot!

• Members

Thanks for the "Welcome back's."

For real angel. :D Unless her scenes are cut.

*waves to nex*

Thanks funny!

TL, sorry about that. Feel any better today?

halee, sorry about your delayed flight. I think the worst, though, is when you board the plan, and THEN, they decide to keep you there for an hour or so before take-off. I know it's for safety reasons, but WHY board at all then? I'd rather be in the open airport space than cramped in a plane for longer than I need to be...

remos, thanks for looking for spoilers for us (even though there aren't any for us right now).

For those who don't like the newer coloring or haven't gotten used to it, you can learn how to change it here. Bascially, at the bottom left of the screen, you have 2 other choices: SON Blue or IP. Board Pro (Import).

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine