Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Hi all. Kind of a slow day, huh? Has hooked been around since her morning scoop?!

Oh how is "Jason to the rescue" a spoiler? Not even going to spoiler-it out. It's one of those DUH things... Oh, SOW... You could come up with something more exciting than that...

Sort of surprised to see CH's name on pre-noms, but I guess she did get more screentime than like 3/4th of the cast on contract.

nex, thanks for the clips!

Anyone going to be around tonight maybe for a little bit?

• Members

I will hopefully be around tonight. I have been out all day today. Crazy day. Good for me though to stay off these darn soap boards.

I am so so so tired. I can't stay up til 1:30 every night now without one night of catching up on sleep.

Ms. Q--Anyone want to chat for a few...at 6:30 central which is in about 15 minutes? I gotta throw something in the oven really quick. Make that 6:45!!

Remos---I must talk to you...I got so inspired today.

TL--Hope all went well with your paper/teacher today.

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

Halee--they were not i the breakdowns for next week, which I found out doens't necessaril mean they are not on! So that is good nesw. Some episode couns have JE on 11 times this month...she would neeed 4 more appearance to make that correct. Who knows. Hoping for today because the blackmailing their way back into the mansion was suppoed to be this week. Unless it is offscreen which woudl suck.

• Members

Wow. It doesn't seem they really are using TG/JE this sweeps, are they? Of course, we're getting to see them at all, and they did have quite a featured role in November and February, so maybe May sweeps (their 3rd anniversary) will be better for them.

Hey, it's more free time for us and less time to watch this suckfest. POSITIVITY, people !

• Members

Some emmy info from soapdish..

You guys want to know some Emmy info? At least it is our girl who doesn't care about this stuff!!!

Kelly didn't put her name in. Jane never does. Becky went supporting because it's where she feels like she belongs. Nancy was asked to submit her name by JFP so that there were three entratnts for Lead.

I wouldn't be too hopeful for a ton of lunacy next week. I am wondering if March is going to be when they are featured more...this sweeps needs to wrap up the TMK stuff in the next week or two. That is ending beginning of march thank god!!

• Members

Tony had 12 episodes on the same count and we already know that this is wrong, because he only had 6 episodes this month and only 5 remain. And I don't think we will see Luke & Tracy 4 or 5 times next week. Also, JZ had only 2 episodes in that count, but she already had 4 episodes and will have at least one more next week...

The episode counts from SD are never right.