The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

From the soapdish back up board....I have seen debate on whether people believe these or not...could be funny though since now it is not like TQ has cash...so if it is true, he really still wants her to stay married to him...

Grain of salt as we don't know who dropped these off or not...all it indicates to me is that this story is far from over!!

There are also other spoilers/info listed in conjuction with these that don't sound true...so take it with a grain of salt. Like they said the response to Sonny and Claudia hasn't been what was expected...well that was just Friday and today is Monday so how would they know yet really...

Here are some youtube classic old Tracy clips that have been added

http://youtube.com/watch?v=l0z3tV2s3kY (Tracy tells Paul she knows he is cheating on her with Jenny) Poor TQ

http://youtube.com/watch?v=mcNwAj22G6o (some TQ/Monica funny stuff, then Tracy fighting physically with Jenny)

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Happy Belated Birthday halee and to hooked's husband. Hope they were fun ones !

About the Anthony Z thing...oh I'm totally sure that's where Guza got the name. No doubt. He'd think it was hilarious.

funny1 I got the email and the other fic you sent, thanks, I enjoyed reading it !

remos I also liked your latest story.

I'm intrigued by the maybe spoiler about Lacy, but the fact that they didn't spell Tracy's name right usually makes me wonder....I'd love for it to be true though......

As far as the heart attack victim, it won't be Tracy. It's already been spoiled that it's going to be a member of the hospital staff. Since I think Maxie is still a volunteer there, it could be her, but my guess is Epiphany.

*waves to hooked*

I plan on trying to be around to post live today if anyone is interested in a recap.

• Members

*blushes* No, not yet. But I was actually thinking of writing one today. What exactly are you guys saying in your letters? I honestly have no idea what to write that would take up a whole letter, I might do the post card thing....

Do we know that Tracy will be on today? I hate to watch live if she's not on. But I guess I can wait for the first half hour to see if we get a glimpse of her.

• Members

Just say you don't mind Tracy putting her foot down and them having some conflict/angst, but that you want them to stay together and married in the end because they are best couple on GH and the only reason you watch!

:)

Monica is on today. I am not sure about Tracy. Monica covers her drunken driving tracks. Tracy should be on with Monica stirring up more trouble tomorrow according to cable guide spoilers.

She is also supposed to have some Luke stuff this week too about leaving him in the dumps or dumping him and the laura crap worked in there.

Edit

Awww...Remos loved your confessions 10 and Funny1--we could only hope to get a FTB scene that would allow us to imagine your fic..whew...you are good at that!!! :)

Edit again

Trying to embrace the new haircut--LOL. How is that avatar?

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

I like your suggestions for the letter, I'll use them !

Yeah, so far, no Tracy.....I think I'll keep the TV on but I'll just listen for Tracy's voice. I can't sit here and watch if she's not on, although I may recap if I catch any more Monica stuff.

About the avatar, I actually like the side view of that haircut, since it really does look better from the side, to me at least.

• Members

Actually I think the left side view is cool, too.

No Tracy today, it showed Monica driving, drinking in the car, then she comes back to the hospital locker room, crying and obviously upset.

It also shows her calling to report her car being stolen.

No Tracy in the previews, either. :(

I think she's supposed to be on tomorrow though.....

• Members

hello all! home from kiddie land finally some adults to converse with. yes!!!!! i heard tracy and/or luke wasnt on so, i didnt watch. ugh

Hooked are u saying i have a vivd imagination? heehee anyway thanks lol

Edited by funny1

• Members

wait, am I not getting all of this scene? I didn't see any physical fighting, what gives? Mine stopped right after Tracy was saying how badly she felt that Paul had to spend the night on the couch at the office and Monica is syaing how Jason knows how much she worries when she doesn't hear from him.

edit did I miss it, did I miss it????!!! Happy birthday Halee!!!!! I hope it wasn't yesterday that I was seeing all the birthday wishes posted. I haven't been on much, so I haven't been able to post but I hope you had a wonderful birthday!!!

Edited by knh

• Members

Okay Hooked the letters are in the mail.

So a question for the soap mag readers: I am happy to write into the soap mags per Carrie's request, however I am not a big reader of them. What do people write and send in? Is it just kind of an open fan letter, but sent to the mags?

Trying to be diligent...