The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Wow TL...I am impressed. You get not only a gold star, but extra credit!! I am keeping a chart you know! LOL!

Lainey...someone else said that was total BS later on. Thought it was funny though.

Here is an old TQ clip on youtube that Tracy goes to a carnival with Paul and insults everywhere...

http://youtube.com/watch?v=dLXdMm4DHaE

At least our girl is making spoilers...just cause Luke is getting into the mob stuff and Tracy is using Laura as another excuse to dump Luke...doesn't mean they are over...there is plenty more of this story left to play out...

We know TQ is on next week..that is a good thing...hope like hell she is out of that fur jacket!!

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So I just figured out why I am reacting so badly to the crap TIIC is feeding us right now...

I rewatched all the November LuNacy Clips (can't sleep.. gotta do something)... The fall, the kiss, the declarations, the makeout session on the bed, the heart attack, the "don't make me a widow lines." It was all so incredibly touching and endearing and "right." It was like two pieces of a puzzle fitting together. It worked. It clicked. It made sense. It also sparkled and sizzled like mad.

Then we had the B.S. in the hospital.. and now all this madness.

It's like TIIC got to the top of a mountain, and instead of resting at the zenith, they jumped off into the abyss. Morons. :angry:

GET LUNACY UP ON THE SUMMIT AGAIN, YOU FOOLS. THIS CRAP IS BALONEY. IT'S BULLSHIT. IT'S ANNOYING!!!!!!

• Members

Hooked, if only I could. Insomnia - mine and Rusty's. I was in the br earlier with funny, Nancy and tl... now it's 5:20, still haven't slept (but at least Rusty is), and I am here to write. Anyone want to join me now, I'm here....

Oh, Lainey, loved the analysis. Problem with mountain tops is that you either stay there and die, or you keep moving up and down along the ridges. We're just in a bit of a low ridge right now... we will continue to move upwards again.

• Members

I guess we're all kinda having insomnia. I was tempted an hour ago to go to the store and get some cold medicine, but I took some Tussin instead and just waiting for it to kick in so I can get some sleep, maybe.

(there's nine people including myself lurking right now so I know some folks aren't getting enough rest.)

About all this Tracy stuff...I keep hearing on other boards how awful she's being, and true I didn't watch yesterday. I do like soft Tracy better than vindictive Tracy, and I do hope we get the tender scenes between Luke and Tracy next week that we should have gotten this week. I'm having flashbacks of her being written as this one note villainess and I don't EVER want to go back to that period again.

I totally agree with remos though....youve got to move down from the mountain eventually, which means being in a valley for a little while. This is their valley. I can't imagine it'll last forever....however I do want Tracy to keep some of her strength with Luke. I also am looking forward to him trying to win her back. That's what we've been wanting, to see him work for HER, right?

It may not be the ideal circumstances but it looks like we're going to get it. I'm a little apprehensive that the ELQ spoilers aren't true, but didn't JFP already say Tracy would be doing something for the company that would backfire in her face? Or was that supposed to be what we're seeing now? I don't know.

At any rate, I really don't see them leaving TG without a romantic pairing, and I really don't see GF coming back anytime soon.

I think Lacy will remain apart, maybe even date others *ducks from Lainey* but in the end I think they will reunite.

And I'm really going to try and go back to sleep. That's my contribution to positivity today.

Man, pancakes at IHOP sounds so good and it's only five minutes from my house....I am HUNGRY...... :P

• Members

Mike has taken all the kids out to shovel and slide :lol::D:P

I was watching yesterday's show again, and I don't think we have much to worry about. When Monica challenged Tracy on why she wasn't with Luke, Tracy said "Luke and I are none of your business" in the same tone she carried out the rest of the sentence about home. She didn't look uncomfortable about his name. She hasn't given up, not really.

I can't see them dating other people, that's just not them - and who would they date? Luke ask out Monica? Tracy go with Scott? Nope, ain't gonna happen.

The spoiler about blowing up in her face wasn't about ELQ, it was something she tried and the results blow up in her face. I think that meant the suit against Monica who retaliated this week by kicking her out and freezing her assets.

As for bitchy Tracy - I love it, when it's in context. Years ago she was very one note, and it was only JE's brilliant portrayal that gave us a hint of more. Now she is being drawn as a woman with a protected heart who has been hurt, so she's gone behind her iron and is clawing at everything like a caged tiger. That genie's out of the bottle (sorry, that's what they're called), and she can't put it back in.

• Members

OOOOH, you do get extra credit, TL! Nice postcards!!! :D And yay for positivity!

OMG, wow. I hope that wardrobe burned that thing that she's wearing. To my eye it's not all that different from the ooopsie daisy outfit, but side by side that yellow tent is making oopsie daisy look pretty darn good. Thanks for sharing the clip. It's so cute to see Jane interacting with the actress that plays Susan at the beginning, you can tell that JE really is a mom. :)

What was the exact wording of the Tracy/Laura thing? Was it speculation or an outright "spoiler" from a reliable insider. We were talking about it in the BR last night, and I think that how it plays out is totally about the context.

I love b@d@$$ Tracy contextually, too. It's totally within her character to be pissed. As long as they don't make her the one note shrew of a few years back, I'm fine.

• Members

Wow, the differences between Tracy then and Tracy now are huge. Insecure Tracy isn't nearly as interesting as justified Tracy.

You know... if they are going to bring younger characters, why don't they bring back Sly and Susan. They have history with the show but we haven't seen them grow up so the field is wide open.

Edited by remos

• Members

Hey it is 1pm central time...anyone around? I have just popped online for the first time today..

breakroom?

Edit

Here is the Tracy spoiler from last night that I dropped the bomb and then left...it was from SON:

SON

THIS WEEK ON GENERAL HOSPITAL

Carly/Jax/Sonny/Kate/Michael

After a visit with Dr. Lee last Friday, Carly is on her way to tell her husband some exciting news. While en route, she finds herself involved in a mishap resulting in damage to her vehicle. When she arrives home, she isn't happy to find her husband with mortal enemy, Kate Howard. Sonny is stunned to learn that Kate told Jax about her past. Kate tries to get Sonny to admit his true feelings for her. Jax is ecstatic to learn that Carly is pregnant with his child. Mike catches Michael buying bullets. Is danger on the horizon for the Corinthos clan?

Claudia/Johnny/Trevor/Ric/Marianna

Claudia returned to Port Charles with one agenda in mind, one that will have Trevor living to regret his decisions. Claudia tries to re-connect with Johnny, who has Lulu on the brain. With an afterglow from their heated night of passion, Ric feels his future could be looking up, while Marianna gets troubling news. Taking over control of the family business, Claudia calls a meeting with the Five Families. Claudia sees eye-to-eye with Carly while visiting the Metro Court, just before meeting face-to-face with her Latin lover, Sonny Corinthos. Will sparks continue to fly or will a new truth be revealed?

WHAT TO WATCH

- Robin grows suspicious of Dr. Devlin.

- Jerry finds a battered Sam after her hit-and-run and brings her to the hospital.

- Spinelli and Maxie investigate Coop's room to find clues about his death.

- Patrick is protective of Robin.

- Not able to reach the pedestal that is Laura Spencer, Tracy tells Luke she is done with him. - Elizabeth confesses to Jason that she might be the one who ran Sam down, but Jason doesn't believe her.

SON ALERTS: WEEK OF FEBRUARY 11, 2008

Monday: Lucky doesn't believe Sam when she tells him the killer attacked her again. Sonny and Claudia are birds of a feather. Trevor puts the pressure on Marianna to get the deeds from Ric.

Tuesday: Jason accuses Carly of being the driver that ran Sam down. Elizabeth feels guilty over Sam's accident. Logan tell Lulu he loves her.

Wednesday: Alexis is the next target of the Text Message Killer. Luke meets Claudia and gives her some words of advice. Lucky can't forgive Sam.

Here is another cable guide spoilers for M and T...Looks like our girl is on Tuesday..

Monday

Sonny wants to settle things with Johnny; Monica tries to cover her tracks; Nikolas is tormented by his memory lapses.

Tuesday

Spinelli and Maxie set out to identify the real killer; Carly tells Jax what he has been hoping to hear; Tracy causes trouble for Monica.

Edit again

From wubs.net today

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

afternoon all, didnt post this morning due to the grogginess of someone knocking on my door and not enough sleep. that bastard!!!! pisses me off because that caused me to jump outta my bed and caused a headache, ugh.

well any way im so thinking of ways of getting them back together. and u know what that means!!!! teehee. so not good thoughts! :P

ILTQ uve got mail in personal email account.

EDIT

okay hooked i wrote two letters to tiic. the first time fan letter writer. u know what that means hooked. i not only get those two stars on ur chart but.................. *raises eyebrows* u have to write that fic.

Edited by funny1

• Members

I started it funny!! Keep getting interrupted by kids, inlaws, husbands, etc (well only one husband--LOL)

Here are some spoilers from soapzone

(more of the same, but worded different...like how this one sounds better cause it makes Tracy sound more in charge!! Although I don't like them at all. I want to see Luke step it up soon!

Laura stuff is just so out of left field at this point. Only thing I can think of is that she is just drudging up old wounds to get him away from her cause she can't bring herself to admit the truth to him because she is way too hurt and covering that hurt with anger and rage!

Also from soapzone for Rachel...about Monica

• Members

Edit

another youtube clip posted...the part that comes after this is hysterical...I hope that she posts it soon!

http://youtube.com/watch?v=D9bOejRRVTs

Here is another one--not sure if you guys saw this one! Monia is in another lawsuit back then

http://youtube.com/watch?v=GE4ejhCJmYE&feature=related

Edited by hookedongh