Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

tracyluver well im new to this whole lj thing so i might not be on your friend's list. my lj name is thefunny1.

ILTQ i voted in ur poll.

im still laughing at the cat fight today. HI-larious! LMAO today at that. :P

ms. q i did see the oomph after the cat fight in the elevator. i thought about u when watching the hair. :lol:

• Members

Thanks for the clips, Nex!!!!!!!!

All I have to say is:

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

BSG and TL, that loud laughter you hear coming from the upper west side (Sounds a bit like a hyena on crack), that's me! (Shoot, MissJane, you might be able to hear me out on Long Island!)

Toooooooooo funny!!

However............ Tracy's hair looked like $hit after the fight (see what happens when you cut in too many layers), and she really should have been on top!

Ohmygod. Hilarity

• Members

LMAO today!!! LOVED LOVED LOVED those scenes! Thanks for the clips nex!

When Monica slapped Tracy, I gasped, it took me by surprise (btw, when I watched this again later it looked so fake but when I first saw it live, it looked real) but when Tracy looked around and then went into the elevator after her, I thought I was going to pee my pants laughing!! Alan was hilarious too with his "don't go there" and scurrying away, almost as if he felt a brawl coming on.

I thought Tracy should have been on top too. BUT could you imagine the character bashing that we'd have to listen to if Tracy was choking Monica? It also would have been too predictable to find Tracy on top anyway. Besides, I'm sure Tracy gave her a good ass whipping before Monica got Tracy to the ground. Monicas hair was messed as if it had been pulled (LOL). In my mind just before the elevator doors opened, Tracy was on top, choking Monica! LOL

Thought Tracy's hair looked a little better today. A little softer and less spikey.

• Members

Yes, the look around and stepping into the elevator after Monica slapped her, was the absolute best [!@#$%^&*] thing ever!!!!!

Classic! Classic!! Classic!!!

Seriously, it just doesn't get better than that!!!

Tonight I am happy!

*Oh and Carrie you will be proud of me when you read this. I just left 3 messages on the comment/fan lines at ABC for JE, just for today's episode.

This was too good!

Edited by halee

• Members

Yay! Those scenes were AWESOME!!! Thank you again nex!

Haha! So true about if Tracy were choking Monica. But you know she's got the fight in her. Monica was lucky that the doors opened. lol

I totally agree about the hair. It did look better today. A bit softer and less "product filled."

LOL! That look said it all. Too freaking great! :D

I'm baking cookies. What else? ;) but I'm going to check back in the BR in a bit. I'll post a link when I do.

• Members

Hello TQ buds! Did ya miss me? I missed you guys! SO glad to be home. Mechanical problems with plane, had to wait around forever, finally got on another flight which freaks me out totally...last minute changes in flight plans,. Anyway home safe and sound and trying to catch up.

Here are two things I saw posted. I haven't even read the thread yet. I missed chatting with you guys!

Article in SID

http://img352.imageshack.us/img352/5711/picturetr6.jpg

http://i186.photobucket.com/albums/x198/so.../Picture025.jpg

• Members

Hey, Welcome home Mama! :)

Too bad about the plane crap that you had to endure, that's why I sent you another HASF text before you got on the other plane, had to be a do over, for extra added luck.

Thanks for posting the SID articles.

Edit: I wasn't into her jacket today either, not into the boxey look

Edited by TracyLuv