The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

I's here. Been reading, just not writing. September means start of activities, school, etc. And this year I've been asked to fill the roles of liturgist at church, so r/l is taking over ( how dare it). Also blame Lainey - she put me on to some Star Trek fic sites than are getting way too much of my attention (kiss to Lainey).

All the best to your friend, Hooked. Hope Mom's poem brightened her day.

I'll try to be around tonight, just can't make promises.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

You're welcome, Sean, and I hope so too! I want the Q's to have something to do that doesn't involve Lulu though.

You didn't miss us, hooked Or rather, you didn't miss a conversation. I was there alone for about 20 minutes before signing off and going to bed. tracyluver, hope nothing bad happened!

So, I dreamt about the breakroom last night. nex, TL, and REGENCY were in there!!! Regency, I miss you!!! And hooked, it amuses me that you weren't around 'cause you ALWAYS are in real life - Haha. I guess this means you are not worthy of my breakroom dreams. LOL. :P

remos, good to hear from you!

Lainey, I am blaming you for remos' addiction to Star Trek FanFic. :P

• Members

Oh no..I am not worthy of your dreams Ms. Q!! How was the second day of school? I will be around tonight hopefully. I have a crazy afternoon. Driving carpool, art, carpool for middle school, pick up from art, haircuts for two out of three kids, then to the guitar center. All within a two hour span. Oy! Tired already!

Maybe Wed. is the day everyone finds out lulu is missing and scott is supposed to sympathize with Logan over losing the one good thing in his life. Maybe since Tracy and scotty seem to be joined at the hip these days, she will go with Scott to find out what happened or something. So sad we have to hope for scraps of Tracy in lulu's annoying storyline! UGHHH!!!

• Members

Ms.Q, you dreamt about me being in the breakroom last night. I guess I should take it as a sign that I am never there anymore. I promise when it starts getting colder I will be online more at night.

I do have a bit of good news for everyone.........it seems like Tracy is in tomorrows preview. At least that was what I read. YAY!!! :D

• Members

It's true!!!!. As soon as I read nex's post, I ran upstairs to watch for myself!

Unfortunately, it's more Lulu propping, but at least she's ON!!!

Basically, Emily and Nikolas are at the Q's (Monica and Edward are visible too). Emily asks if anyone has heard from Lulu, and a concerned Tracy wants to know what happened.

Wardrobe Report: NEW OUTFIT! I couldn't see the whole thing, but the top from I can remember is almost kind of made of lacy material; there are 2 colors to it: pink and red. I didn't like the collar.

Hair Report: Only saw one side, but it looked oomphy enough.

hooked, Day 2 seemed much longer, but I got to do some grading (which was so much more fun when it wasn't a "job" - Haha). Tomorrow, during one of the student lunch periods, I get to help the student council with elections. Next week, I begin teaching. :o I've taught before down at ISU (not for more than 3 consecutive days though), so we'll see how this goes...

• Members

Hi, guys! I haven't posted in a while. I am not sure if I am caught up with all the posts, so sorry if I missed something.

Tracy!Wednesday never fails! I think we will be seeing some affectionate Tracy tomorrow. And where is Lulu? I didn't see today's episode, so I don't know if it was mentioned.

Ms.Q- Hope teaching goes well tomorrow!

remos, great to hear from you!

About the rumor: WTF? The Spencer house blown up? I am sorry, but having your own house exploding scares me. That is way too disturbing. Ugh.(End)

• Members

AWW! Ms. Q! twice in a row ive stood you up in the BR and im really sorry. Wow, this college thing is like...hard and stuff :blink: its cool though, i shall be getting thru it. I will try to be in there tonight tho, i promise. im already done with my hmwk so it should be alot easier.

And on a much BRIGHTER note...DID SOMEBODY SAY STAR TREK FIC????? omg! where? who? which incarnations? I flurve me some star trek!

• Members

In response to my question, this is what happened to Lulu today so we know what to expect tomorrow:

Maxie showed up at Logan's apartment and blurted out the whole deal with Logan. (FINALLY) Lulu left in a fury. (FINALLY) Logan went to Jason's to look for her and Spinelli punched him in the face. (FINALLY) Jason told him to stay the hell away from her. (FINALLY) Then we see Lulu crying and running through the woods. She (idiotically) hitch hikes and hops in a car with a shadowed man named "Johnny." As in, ZACHARRA! DUN DUN DUN!

Now Tracy can save Fair Lulu from her tragic doom tomorrow. (I think I still have Spinelli-isms stuck in my head.) I hope Tracy gets a fair part in this.

• Members

I agree Hooked, I wouldn't care if I never saw that dumb ass Spencer house again!! or the pics! I just wish Leslie wasn't in there with them. Why couldn't it be Carly and Sam? LOL

I stood up and clapped and cheered when Maxie told all today. And I let out a big wooohooo when I saw Tracy in the previews. Anyone else notice that Scott was there (STILL or again?)? LOL. Seems like he may be hangin' around 'til our girl's hubba gets home.

• Members

It would be nice to see Luke get jealous. It nothing else, Tracy needs the compliment of being in the "middle" for a change, rather than always the jealous [with good reason] spouse.

So the 8th, is that when he appears, or when TG starts working?

Edited by remos