The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Hey all. There's a reason they're not showing Tracy and Luke MetroCourt Scenes, and no, it's not so Jason, Liz, Carly, Sam, Chuggin' Charlie, and co. can have even more screentime. It's because GH is saving the wonderfulness for Mr. and Mrs. Spencer's 2nd Anniversary. :)

smirks, thanks for the video feedback. I was kind of worried it was going to be too simple, and yet, when I started it, I had no idea what to do with all the Ghost Alan clips I had. There's really not that many until you decide to put them to a short, only 50 second song. Then it's like, "AHH! Which ones do I use?!?" :lol:

Thanks for sharing your vid here. I actually did already on this page (post 6340), heh, but your vid is extra special and deserves to be shared more than once. I've left tons of comments at GHVT, but again...You are amazing!!!! Now, got any ideas for a Tracy video? 'Cause you so have to make one.

This would almost be funny...if it weren't true.

Oh!!! And thanks for the banner feedback! Keith needs to see it since he came up with the saying months ago. And thanks to ILoveTracyQ for noting that "Geary & Elliot" does indeed sound like a law-firm. Ahh...If the actors ever saw what we talked about in here...They'd think we're nuts. :lol:

Edit: You know how YouTube randomly takes a screenshot, and then all of a sudden, THAT'S what represents your video. I know, I know. It's not exactly like that. But, still. I've had lots of crappy screenshots, but Luke just looks ridiculous in this one. He looks drunk or like he's on drugs...

2.jpg

Really makes you want to watch the vid, huh? :lol:

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Well, the good news I suppose is that I slept through today's GH while recovering from margarita induced alcohol poisoning, so I guess I didn't miss much other than Guza apparently *gasp* assassinating another character. Joy!

And Mrs. Q, thanks for posting up links to my vid. You're always so quick to scoop me! LOL! And thanks for your generous feedback and praise on GHVT. Really, a nice big feedback is like a dream come true for a vidder. Yes, I have tonnes of ideas for a Tracy vid now that I've lost my clips. I have this great idea for a video leading up to LuNacy sex, but it might only be appreciated here. And yeah, I know all about those stupid youtube icons. Heck, it's gotten to the point that I will re-edit a video just to get a better screenshot. (PS - the one it takes is always the exact middle frame of your vid, so make sure you have a really cool scene at the middle of your vid. Blinking...just can't be helped though.

Edited by smirks

• Members

Ok, all together now... 1... 2... 3... collective grunt and then a sigh... no Tracy. Can't say we didn't expect it, but seriously, I'm rounding up the cavalry. This is a call to arms b/c I'm ready for an all out battle royal.

I think it applies to something like that too, really. I'm usualyl the one that people don't ask b/c they know I'll tell them what I honestly think, but if they do ask, they appreciate the truth. I'm always called a bitch here (mostly at home, but most others think it too), b/c I'll say flat out when I don't like something, but I do say it in a nice way. My friend Barbara, when we were in high school a few years ago, dies her hair red. She had medium blond hair, kind of a boring color really, but it did fit her and she wasn't not a red hair kind of girl. No one liked it at all. I walked into the hall that morning and the first thing I hear is "hey, I'll ask Kristin, she'll tell me the truth." (which never leads to anything good when it is put like that) and everyone turned around. I said that I didn't think it was that bad, but I preffered her natural color on her, that it suited her much better. She literally just shrugged her shoulders and said "ok, thanks", and that was it. So it works no matter what i situation in my experience.

I'm sure most have said the same thing, but I didn't actually read that far ahead b4 I posted.

• Members

I giggled when I saw this so I thought I would share...

I bought a new cell phone this weekend (!!!) and it came with crappy ringtones, so I was online looking for a better one. Wound up looking for TV themes, and came across the Theme from Electra Woman and Dyna Girl!

Today stunk...bummeramma.

• Members

Thanks for the input ya'll....my coworker who wasn't talking to me after this morning, was talking to me by the time we left work, so I guess she got over being mad at me. LOL Next time I just won't mention that her head looks like a poodle in heat.

Okay, so I didn't say it looked like a poodle in heat.

But I wanted to. WHAT?

Yeah, over all, with work crap and no TQ, today did suck.

But I'm home so it's better now. LOL

*skips out of post*

• Members

Are we there yet?

:unsure:

I'm slowly working on LuNacy smut. I think it's pretty good, but what do I know? (Except how to recognize Dyke Purses on sight--THANKS LAINEY!)

I think we should get some good fic out of this fiasco--art thrives in times of strife. Come on, let's get those protest fics and videos going. Channel your frustration into something creative. Yeah, team!

Okay, I'm done with the positivity. Takes too much energy.

Are we there yet?

• Members

hey so im kinda SORTA workin on a lunacy fic (smut, what the hell else do i know about, right?) but i dont know if i want to post it here (or anywhere else for that matter). I mean, i just randomly started writing in my AP Lang class (when i definitely shouldve been working on my 1000 point project but, whatever) and it just sort of spiralled into this...thing, this being that took over my hands and controlled every stoke of my pen and i dunno. we'll see. but i def think its a result of the lack of lunacy luvin in the afternoon. y am i this frustrated, again? aaah, yes, i remember now. GH sucks.

**waves to pinkpopsicle!!!**

by the way, kinda...well, really OT, but what picture do u guys see as my avatar? i see a picture of Iris Crowe from Carnivale but its supposed to Jane Lynch, my new gf (in my wildest dreams) and MF even commented on it but i still dont see it. i dunno. just trying to figure it out.

Edited by tracyluver

• Members

I totally see Jane Lynch, and she looks great! Did you see the cover article they did of her in The Advocate a few months back? The photos were to die for. You might want to see if it's archived on their website. It was a good article.

I would definitely love to read what you've written, as far as LuNacy Love goes. I wrote a couple of pages at lunch. The smut part is over, and now we must pay for our fun with angst and character development. Ha, that's my cruel streak coming through. :D

*waves to MsQ*

• Members

More pictures from Carly and Jax's Wedding are up at ABC Media Net. No sign of our girl. Not that I expected her to attend Carly's wedding, but I figured if Edward, Monica, Alice, Dillon, and Ned were going to be there, Tracy would be too. :( But, but...Maybe she is. Alan is supposed to "welcome her home." Maybe she's coming home from the wedding? LOL. FYI, Luke is not in the pictures (or in the spoilers) for the wedding either.

tracyluver and MinervaFan, YAY for the stories! Can't wait. :)