The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

OK...I was in the worst mood when I read the thread before I watched, but today was probably the most real and amazing scene they have ever shared! At first when he was telling her the marriage was over if he lost laura, I wanted to join TL and freaking kick his sorry butt and smash the tv with a bat...but then as TL so aptly put it....the old Tracy...filled with fire emerged!

She rocked that scene! She not only admitted she loved him FINALLY, but then she proceeded to tell him what Luke has needed to hear for a long time....she is nobody's second choice and he better freaking face up to reality that Laura is gone...and she ins't coming back and she is not going to be putting up with this crap for much longer. That was the most real, honest scene they have ever shared. SHE GOT THE LAST WORD and the real ultimatum. So there!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Yeah for Tracy, JE is unreal....and whoever wrote that scene I must suck it up and compliment.

It perfectly sets up him finding her drinking tomorrow at the metrocourt and him kissing her feet (hopefully). He needed that swift kick in the butt!

I also think the fact that they are showing them fight and have problems that are serious and not just about $15 alimony makes them viable as a real couple on the show. Every stupid super couple GH lvoes (Jason/Sam, Sonny/Carly, Robin/Patrick, etc...they all constantly have drama and fights and conflict" That is what soap life is all about. So to me, this validates that they do actually consider them a couple....if they didn't care about them, they wouldn't even make them fight....

So I am praying for tomorrow to be the follow up to today and for them to knock a few back, do the deed and realize whatever it is about their marriage!!!

BTW...loved how tracy said she loves him and that is a rare emotion for her and also loved that she said she was willing to go after scott when there was nothing in it for her and that is even more rare!

Woo woo for TQ!!! Be around tonight for my last night for a while....

Pinkpopsicle...got JE online working again...will read now!!!

Edited by hookedongh

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wow. There is so much to catch up on. Loving all the comments and/or analyses of what's been happening. I'm going to reply to individual post, addressing those who originally typed it up, but still, feel free to respond even if you're not that person. Make sense? :P

brownstonegirl, awesome post! About Alan/Tracy, I wish that when Alan was alive (in the recent years), that GH could've wrote more touching moments between them, but it only happened when some had died/was dying. Very glad we're getting good scenes now though.

knh, how long did it take you to post all that and make it so clear? I am amazed. I totally hear ya on this whole LuNacy thing.

pinkpopsicle, I noticed it. She's so close to reaching her breaking point. Still haven't read the stories, but I'm sure I'll love them.

ILoveTracyQ, did you catch Scotty calling her a kitty-cat? It's the second time, I believe, he's made note of Tracy's behavior since she's fallen for Luke. I don't want to say she's weak and/or desperate, but sometimes...I don't know. I just don't like how she acts.

pinkpopsicle, MinervaFan, and angel, great letters!

MagicHappens, there have been so many times when I wanted Tracy to kick Luke to the curb. I still love my LuNacy though, and if and when they end, it better be Tracy doing the dumping.

nex, thank you for the clips!

TracyLuv, yep, she got the last word. Go Tracy!

hooked, I believe tomorrow is the MetroCourt drinking scenes too! I refuse to believe GH cut them.

So, Luke? I wanted to hit you when you started "talking" to Alan, making fun of Tracy in the process. :angry: And yes, his ultimatum was GAH too. Also, I really shouldn't watch with closed-captioning on because I knew the ILY was coming before she said it. Still was nice though. It kind of came out in the heat of the moment, which I expect from Tracy. So, all in all, between that and Tracy's final words and my high, but not too high hopes for tomorrow, it was a good GH day. :)

SPOILERS: For the Week of April 30th (Wizard):

Tuesday, May 1st (Cable Guide):

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I'm open to suggestions...although Trash is kinda growing on me. Larcy is too much like Lunacy....we wouldn't want anyone getting confused now would we??? Darn all those L's

Despite my obsession with all things Ashton, I was loving the Lunacy today! If JE doesn't submit that last scene for her Emmy reel and win I am gonna scream! <_<

• Members

I second that!!! except I'd rework my letter to say Connecticut and barely-there Micmac, but the sentiment is the same. Plus, it's all good, the italian, as I've said before, is strong enough to have a good long 'sitdown' with the fellas over there at ABC. I'm all for a rumble if you guys will back me up. I can totally take 'em (I'm pretty scrappy) but I may need help depending on the numbers. Strength in numbers and all that.

Ms. Q, didn't take long. I don't usually have anything to say that hasn't already been said by the time I can check in on the thread, so I was happy to actually post something. Five minutes of my morning to write and hours thinking about it and what was going to happen on today's epi the rest of the day.

PS, glad to hear someone agrees with me and I'm not just seeing my own thing. Wasn't too worried about that since we, more often than not, share a common opinion, but still.

I'm in my 'jumping up and down' brand of happy that it seems like such a great episode today. I have to get offline, eat a little something and go watch right after that. 8:40 and I still have seen it, it's driving me nuts. It's like being on a diet with a ton of cookies and ice cream and good stuff right in fronth of you (which, incidentally, also applies to me and sucks... damn summer wedding. I hate that I'm in this thing)

edit: to whoever asked... I just checked the transcripts, she definately said ILY!!!!!!!

*Kristin does a little dance*... and I don't do that often

Edited by knh

• Members

only saw the last tracy/luke scene today but DAMN was that ever a scene. and were those tears in luke's eye at the end there? im not sure, but what i am positive if is that tracy/JE rocks the freakin casbuh from here to timbuktu and i swear if that is not the best, honest, most open and real scene i have ever seen between them i dont know what is. i thought the same about them actually haveing an argument and her putting EVERYTHING out there like that was a major step towards validating them as a real couple. no more wondering: if luke comes back (on his hands and knees like he darn-well better!!!!!), he will know EXACTLY where she stands on everything; she love him, she put herself on the line for him for nothing in return, and shes tired of waiting for him to stop waiting for themuteone. Thats it. anything that happens no has to be a step forward, in either direction (stay together or seperate which, i have to admit, i still dont want) because there is no longer anyroom to go back.

at least, thats what i think.

ETA: **waves to knh, nex, and keaton!**

Edited by tracyluver

• Members

No one go all apeshit on me, but I am on the verge of amending my opinion of the IIC. I am still standing strong right now, believing they are in fact idiot, but a little while longer and I'll falter... they'll wear me down. Completely disregarding any and all of the other storylines and characters b/c I am not a fan of very many, I think they may actually be very smart and very good at what they do. I think they may have actually thought this one out. They were smart enough to give these two characters, the best on the show, a great storyline in their marriage. They had great comedy and some tender moments that made everyone fall in love with them. Then they reduse them to this piddly little crap that they have been giving them over several months, getting fans all in a tizzy over how they are writing or lack of decent writing to live up to what the characters and the actors can do. Then they bring back the WOS cuz why not cause a little kink on the chain while they are in the midst of ignoring them in any other capasity, this will bring them into a story. Luke, of course will always be there, Tracy can sit there with Jane's beauitful little self only getting airtime when she is the wronged party or to be shown as the anti-Laura in those plit screen, side-by-side character comparisons they like to do so much. Now that we had sufficiently screwed up what we had and pissed off every Tracy fan there is we can lose the WOS and bring them together again. Hey, it's been a week or two, allbeit, she wasn't actually on the show in that time, but time has still passed, so why not bring in someone else to tear them apart a little more, just for sh-ts and giggles.

They've created the LuNacy train, pissed off everyone to the point of total abandonment, and then they bring us back.

I absolutely adore Luke and Tracy, I have complete confidence that that will never change, but I do tend to be leaning off the train over the side of a cliff, holding on by the rusty, rickety old barely hanging on gaurd rails.

They write great material in the beginning, make me think that there is no one better than these two and especially these two when they are together. They are the be all end all couple to me. Then they make me so frustrated. The second I think I am about ready to let go of the rail before the rust cuts my hand and I get tetanus they write something like today! They know exactly what they are doing and they've played it beautifully.

which leads me to topic #deux

Oh my god, that was exactly the way Tracy should have told Luke she is in love with him. It was brilliant. It was in the middle of a fight, but it wasn't just an 'i'm telling you this to end the argument' kind of thing. She had the upper hand and put him in his place. She took back control, let him know where she stands, really reamed him out, and had the most tender/loving/sincere moment I've seen all in one speech. She was perfect/brilliant/ and any other glowing adjective that I can come up with if, though I haven't the time or the space to fill that many after this post. At anyrate, I second whoever said it. If she doesn't offer this as her emmy tape she really doesn't want to get one. I know they can submit two, so this gets my vote in addition to either the Nov 7th, stuff from around Alan's death, or the episode from Monday maybe. Wait the first one wouldn't apply to this year (ps, if she submitted that and didn't get a nom I want to see some seriously kickass scenes at the award show, that or again she doesn't want to win).

PS, Ms. Q and anyone else interested, of course. Did you notice, cuz I'm surprised I haven't read anything about it on here, that not only did we get every day this week, but she has had 3 different outfits?! That blue monstrosity on Monday, the outfit from the SID article, and this "I'm done" jacket. I think that may be a record for her. We'll have to see tomorrow.

PPS, Hooked, I don't think I'm going to be able to make the breakroom at all tonight. I'll try to later on but I'm not counting on it. I just wanted to say goodbye and have a great time in London!!!! I'll miss you of course, but have a great time anyway. Now everyone... a tear... this is hooked's last day on the thread before her flight. Well you never know about tomorrow morning, but you kow what I mean.

Ok, that was way too long, so I'm gonna go now.

Lata!

oh wait, how about the breakroom now for a few?!

edit, ya know what else I think (seems to be a lot in the last few days, sorry)... I think Tracy's last scene today and her ripping Luke a new one completely made up for and obliterated any thoughts that she was starting to look pathetic. While I should have after everything, I never thought so, but I definately could see how others did. She really took back her power, I think she's back and better than ever with any luck

Edited by knh

• Members

Clips, Please!

I had to go out of town unexpectedly!!! (You wondered why this week was so good! Now you know!)

Today sounds fantastic!! Thanks to nex, I have seen Mon, Tue, Wed clips. I NEED to see Thursday!! I need it so badly, that I actually logged onto my worklaptop! Please!!!! Clips!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Oh.. Friday.. They sleep together. And it is going to be one helluva love scene. I guarantee it.

CLIPS! PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(home tomorrow night.. will give you ALL my commentary then)

PLEASE... at the very least clips for the Tracy reems Luke/ILY scene. Omigod. It sounds PERFECT!

• Members

Lainey,

If you go to ghvt they have them by segements....hellagood has the whole show. I will try to upload those links to you now.

see if this works..

http://www.sendspace.com/file/8wp8sw (good scene at end)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jr3jnx (scene 1)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/2942dd (scene 2)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/jeyw3l (scene 3)

http://www.sendspace.com/file/w4zmez (scene 4)

Those are the ones she is in!

Edited by hookedongh

• Members

*waves to everyone*

*hugs to you hooked, and have a safe trip. HOw long will you be gone again?

We'll miss you, you little break room addicted thing you.

Okay, after I watched....I still want to punch Luke's lights out.

Him making fun of Tracy talking to Alan by pretending to talk to Alan himself?

Made me :angry:

The last scene rocked though...but I don't know if I can handle many more scenes like them.

Her hurt face reminded me of Paul, and how she'd look when he dissed her.

*sniff* she made me cry today. Poor Tracy.

LUke BETTER make nice tomorrow.

I still don't think I'm back on the bus though.....I think I may take a detour into "what about Tracy and Scotty Land"?

And oooh LadyAshton, TRASH is a perfect name for Larry/Tracy.

perfect.

Don't change a thing.

Well I'd add more but it's past my bedtime already.

See you all tomorrow. :)

• Members

Thank you, Hooked!

I needed that fix! Whew

Guys.. it was PERFECT!She was her "real," forceful, hot-tempered self. He was his "real," Laura-loving, cruel, heartless self. There was no pretense. They were stripped to the bone... When they come together tomorrow, it will be as two honest, vulnerable beings. It's gonna be grand. I can't wait. She loves him! He loves her! And he's about to dump a fair share of his Laura love, and let her move into the number one space in his heart. Watch it folks. It's coming. TOMORROW!!!!!!!!!!!

• Members

I'm so sorry I missed the breakroom tonight but I have been panick-unpacking. My grandparents came in from NY and I still had some boxes in my room still waiting to be unpacked.

Lainey I know hooked has posted clips of todays show but just in case you didn't have the time to download them all, here is todays episode edited:

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=DH77FJUO

Credit goes to Lori at Hella Good.

• Members

Thanks Nex! I dont know how to edit, so yours will be way better for everyone! Glad lainey got to at least see them though! IF you edit tomorrows, will you post them at JE or in the thread so I can save them when I get back!

edit Pink popiscle...your story was HOT!!!! Hope it comes true tomorrow!!!!

Edited by hookedongh