Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Where is everybody!!!!! I've just been to 4 message boards and they all say that aside from St. Jason, that today's episode focused on Tracy, even more than Monica! I can't wait to go home and watch!!!!

I did read however, that the memorial was too short and very disrespectful of Stuart Damon. :(

• Members

I'm here, but haven't watched yet. Waiting to get done with snacks/homework with my kiddos. Looking even more forward to watching it now!!! :)

Will for sure be around tonight as I have gotten a ton of stuff done today. Let me know if anyone is in the breakroom later.

• Members

I'm here! I'm here! I was here earlier, but then I had to run to a meeting, and couldn't finish the recap! But never fear! I am BACK!

~* Super Huge RECAP~*

_

_

_

_

_

Note: Segment 5a (for example) means Tracy's first scene in the 5th segment on the episode.

Segment 1: Tracy is having Alice arrange the photo of Alan and flowers. Tracy wants the photo in the den, so people can see it during the service. Ned and Edward want it in the foyer. Monica doesn't want the photo out at all. Tracy: What gives you that right? Monica: This is my house, and Alan gave it to me.

Segment 2: Tracy is tired of Monica reminding them that. Basically, Alan stayed married to her, which puts her in role of grieving widow, but he was Tracy's brother, the man she loved and fought with long before were even a thought it in his head. She's his family, so she gets a vote in what goes on here today. Dillon: It's just a picture. Ned: The Q's argue about everything. Death brings out worst in us. Tracy: Are you saying I'm wrong? Ned: I am picking my battles, and this won't be one of them. Edward brings up the leather pants. Tracy goes back to arguing about the picture. A lot of screaming. Dillon wants her to stop. Alice wants Tracy to listen to Dillon. More screaming. Monica breaks a vase to get their attention. Ned figures they should be able to get along on today of all days. Tracy: We're not being disrespectful. They are Quartermaines. They argue. That's how they communicate. Monica agrees, and if Alan was here, he would be arguing with them. But right now, his voice is silent, and Monica can't stand the sound of theirs. She walks out in disgust.

Segment 3: Flowers from Lois arrive. Tracy puts them behind chair. Tracy doesn't get it. The Cerullos send flowers, and they are supposed to make a big fuss, but Tracy doesn't even get to display a picture. Edward wants her to stop swooping down on living and trying to find things to be angry about. Tracy brings up that she can't display a picture of her brother, and she's not allowed to feel what she feels. Edward says she's allowed to be sad and upset, but remember the rest of them are struggling too. He knows how hard it is to ward off pain. He thinks they need to be more gentle to each other. Tracy: You sound like mother. Edward: That's the nicest thing you've ever said to me. He's surprised he's saying this but he's glad Lila's gone. She has been spared the pain of this incredible loss. He feels her presence; she's going to show Alan the way home. Edward puts hand Tracy's shoulder; she reluctantly accepts his comfort, and puts her hand on his hand. Her eyes are full of tears.

Segment 4: Robin and Patrick offer their condolences. Tracy is mum. They walk away. Tracy: The order is wrong. Edward is confused. Tracy tells him that drinking needs to come before service. She's not going make it. She needs something to bolster her. Her hand is on her forehead; she's having a hard time. Enter Skye/Lorenzo. Tracy says that those responsible for his death are not allowed to crash the service.

Segment 5a: Tracy/Edward vs. Skye/Lorenzo. Skye respects the fact Tracy is grieving, but she has right to be here, and she's not leaving. Skye: I loved Alan. He loved me. He forgave me. Tracy: Very generous of him, but he was on his death bed, and now he's dead 'cause of you. Ned/Dillon enter and support Skye. Alice: Today is about Mr. Alan and the people he loved. Can anyone one of you deny that Skye wasn't one of them? Time to take a vote. Monica isn't around to vote. Edward wants to find her. Ned won't allow him. She's in agony, and the Q's aren't helping.

Segment 5b: Tracy/Ned. Tracy goes for a drink. Mother, you have got to try to get yourself under control. Tracy: Don't tell me what to do. You don't live here. You're barely part of this family. You don't know what has been going on. Ned: I am your son. I love you. And I know you're in a lot of pain, which is why I'm trying to convince you that you need to try and grow from this...She feels a hand on her shoulder. The viewers know it's Luke, who has just arrived. Tracy's head is down, hand on forehead; she think it's Ned. Tracy: DON'T! She doesn't want another lecture. She'll start screaming and not be able to stop. Luke says he doesn't give lectures. She realizes it's him. Luke asks how she's holding up. Tracy says "not good." She's sick, sad, and so angry that she could start smashing things, but everyone keeps telling her it's not about her. Luke says it isabout her. It's not about Alan. It's about the people who are left behind and their grief. Luke: Anything you feel, you should express. If you want to yell, scream, throw rocks, give me a hollow, I'm available. Tracy hugs him.

Segment 5c: Tracy find Lulu and Dillon talking about Rick Webber's death. Tracy to Dillon: If you have ever listened to me in your life, listen now. Let it go.

Segment 5d: Scott arrives. Bobbie doesn't want Luke/Scotty to start. Luke/Tracy are arm in arm. Time to take seats. Dillon gets letter to Lulu during the memorial. She finds out Scotty Baldwin killed Rick. Monica and Jason enter and take seats. Ned goes up to speak.

Segment 6: Ned delivers a eulogy...Exasperating brother, rebellious son, a 3 way-father, frustrated (Jason), adoptive (Emily), surrogate (Skye) (did someone forget about AJ?), grandfather, husband…Wore a lot of hats, a lot of egos, and emotions he would jungle. But Alan was a master. But there was one thing that he could do better than anybody, that he understood better than anybody, and that was the complexities of love.

Segment 7a: Memorial is over. (WTH?!?) Tracy's with Ned in the foyer. She thanks him for taking over the ceremony. He did a beautiful job. Tracy wants to tell Ned what she misses most about Alan: They could fight like cats and dogs, say the most horrific things to each other, and in the morning, they could have breakfast like nothing happened...Tracy: My big brother knew me, accepted me without question or reservation, I do not know where I will ever find that kind of a gift again. Ned: Maybe where you least expect it. He says, "Come here, Mother," and they hug.

Segment 7b: Montage. Tracy/Alan are shown on the couch before Lila's memorial. Episode ends with Jason looking at photo and flashing back and leaving house. Camera zooms in on picture of Alan.

Previews: Tracy/Edward. Tracy: The will is being read. Edward: Just a formality. Alan left everything to Emily. Cut to Tracy/Luke. She needs him to do something for her.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

I'll comment on the episode later. (I'm going to wait 'til others get a chance to see it).

So, until then, I bring spoilers...

_

_

_

_

_

_

From Got Info: I've just received some information that contradicts a previous spoiler I put out there. Alan's original will-prior to Luke and Tracy's editing-actually leaves everything to Jason's children. Not Emily as previously stated.

If that is the case? Go, LuNacy, go!!! Get that $$$! Hmm, this kind of goes along with the Emily and Tracy make a deal spumor...Or not.

From Got Info: Week of March 19th: On the day of Liz and Lucky's wedding, Tracy finds Luke drowning his sorrows.

Hmm...What is he upset about? I hope it has nothing to do with Laura.

• Members

Well I think about the Luke spoiler

I think today sounds very underwhelming if you expect a lot of airtime for the Q's, but sounds okay for our girl.

But that''s all Jane. That's what she does.

Making somethin' out of nothing, every time.

*sigh*

I did hear the scenes sounded good though, especially the Luke/Tracy and Luke/Ned ones. and one Tracy/Edward one.

I may just tape though and watch in the morning.

I have a *horrible* sinus thingy going on, and I am soooo drained, and have been for days. UGH.

• Members

So who wants to take a guess how much I LOVED today?!?!?! (I know I shouldn't say it like that b/c it was supposed to be a sad thing, but what the hell!!!

The part of crazy-obsessed-absolutely-loves-jane fan is now being filled by: Kristin

First of all, she was on for a huge amount of it, even if we did just get to look at her face for part of it.

Second: she was fully ready to trow down with skye/lo and sonny and carly, at a girl, Tracy!!

Third:Tracy: Don't! No more lectures. I'll start screaming and I won't be able to stop.

Luke: I don't do lectures.

Tracy: Oh.

Luke: How are you holding up?

Tracy: Not good. I'm sick and I'm sad and I'm so angry, I don't know what to do with it. I want to just start smashing things, but everybody keeps reminding me today isn't about me.

Luke: Well, then who the hell is it about? Alan's out of the equation. Memorials are about the people who are left behind, and it's about your grief, and anything you feel, you should express. You want to yell, you want to scream, you want to throw rocks through somebody's window -- er, I'm available.

nuff said, right?!!

Forth: we finally got a hug!!!

fifth and last (as of right now): Tracy: Thank you for taking over the ceremony. You did a beautiful job. None of us could've done it. Can I tell you what I miss most about alan? He and I cou fight like cats and dogs, say the most horrific things to each other, and in the morning we'd have breakfast like nothing happened. My big brother knew me and accepted me without question or reservation. I do not know where I will ever find that kind of a gift again.

Ned: Hmm. Maybe where you least expect it. Come here, mother

How 'bout from Luke, you silly and obviously blind woman!! come on

now what am I supposed to be positive about Ms Q? I was too busy seeing stars to really focus on what you wanted me to put a spin on. Oh well, if there's ever a time I could put a spin on anything, it'd be now, so I'll check and edit it in for ya

• Members

oh yeah, positivity...

so here it is.

1) We already know that Tracy is not the killer b/c scott is. I think the more to the story thing is just that he wasn't the personifical=tion of the devil when he did it and he was protecting laura, but he still did it, not Tracy. When we thought she looked like she knew something and said the what if Alan did this hypothetically bit was about lulu and dillon (I don't remember what, but I think it was the two of them)

2) The memorial was short, but we had an awful lot of her today and we know she is on tomorrow. That is the start of the fixing the will story, so Luke is on with her and it will start a story that lasts at least a few days.

We have plenty of Luke and Tracy togetherness in the works.... and he gave her a very nice hug today, defended her yesterday, and Ned pointed out that she may already have ... yada yada yada... where she least expects it, ie. Luke

3) The spin on the memorial is that, seeing as it is over, it makes it that much sooner that SD rejoins the show as Alan of the Spirit World

4) We got our montage.... that's all i have to say on that.

If anyone needs a better spin than that, I'll see what I can do.

PS. Damned straight we have some Lunacy Lovin' coming up soon!!!!

And everyone should please stop mentioning the possibility of Laura coming back unless they are A) absolutely sure it's gonna happen, or B) saying it in reference to the fact that Luke is gong to realise (like was said before) that he is not in love with laura the way he used to be and it is killing him, but it means it will end the crap they have now and he CAN finally move on with Tracy, who he REALLY loves and belongs with foreva!!

Now, ot, I'm done for a bit, so I'm going to finish watching House (who I'm in love with, by the way) play the piano with Dave Matthews

• Members

Aha!! Maybe it was Luke who did it to protect Laura from Rick!! And Tracy is protecting Luke. LOL. Actually I rather that Luke did it than Tracy. And once and for all...TRACY DID NOT KILL ANYONE. I don't care if Scotty didn't do it. Tracy sure as hell didn't. So let's calm down.

Listen we got some physical contact between our girl and Luke today so let's enjoy that experience. Let's NOT look for stuff that is not necessarily there. Yes, we are used to TIIC bringing them 2 steps closer and 10 steps back, but let's freak WHEN they do it, not 'cause we are expecting it, because then we can't enjoy anything between Luke and Tracy.

What we've been saying about the Luke/Tracy dynamic and response to comfort is interesting considering today... Luke put his hand on Tracy's shoulder and she freaked (sure, she didn't know it was him) but look at her response to a touch. Also, when Luke hugged her, SHE initiated it by pullling him closer to her by his coat. When she did this, he wrapped his arms around her and hugged her. See he wants to and is willing to touch her, but she has to want to be, and she has to allow him to do it. Now, given that hug today, without knowing for sure (and we don't), would you say that was the first time he hugged her since Alan died? I don't think so at all. I think that he has.

And also, when Tracy walked over to Luke and linked her arm through his while he was snarking at Scotty, Luke's hand came up to, what looked like, put his hand on Tracy's. Well we've already talked about the poor camera angles and such so you can't actually see his hand on hers, but you see his hand come up as if to put it on hers. And I believe that's what Luke did because just before Scotty turned to walk in the room, he was looking at both Luke and Tracy and then lowered his eyes for a second to about where there hands would have been.

I'm not going to respond to much to speculation about why Luke is at Leslie's alot lately, etc. etc. All I can do is remind everyone that Luke has been home for what 3 or 4 days and he has maybe went to Leslie's like maybe three times. Once to bring Lulu there, I believe, once to visit, and I believe another time to pick lulu up for the memorial. Laura's picture is on the mantle because she's Leslie's daughter. And what if the picture weren't there, what would we think then? Let's give ourselves a break guys. Ya see, he comforted our girl, and if she wants him to, he will do it more.

Edited by TracyLuv

• Members

Where is everyone tonight? http://pub13.bravenet.com/chat/show.php/1049349012

I am in the best mood. I just watched the show and it was a banner tracy day in my opinion. We couldn't have asked for more...luke hug, ned hug, tracy yelling at everyone in her grief, scenes with so many people. I am a happy camper. Think I will go watch again==ha ha!

• Members

Oh yeah, one more thing... I think (and I could be wring but this is my wishful thinking) that Luke is drowning his sorrows on the day of Lucky and Liz's wedding b/c he has found out that the baby is not Lucky's and he thinks it is going to kill him. I'm ont sure if he knows already or not, I thought he did, but it doesn't seem it, so I might be wrong. If he does know, he doesn't know the effect it is going to have on him when he's actually taking care of it knowing it's Jason's, if he doesn't... same deal. Luke feels bad for his son, the golden child, his favorite. Wifey will end up comforting him after how great he's been to her (with any luck) and thus they will be that much closer!!!

And As far as the other boards saying it focused on tracy more than Monica, first let me say... hell yeah it did!!!!!

and second, it's focusing so much on her, as have the last few times she was on saying how much she loved her big brother and can't live without him, b/c... da dada da..... his ghost will be coming back to her, hello! She's gonna have to be a pretty big deal for a while, quite a while if I'm earning our keep in the good deed/good karma department.

I'm spinning positivity a mile a minute here, it's getting tiring

night all.

• Members

How much did I love Tracy today? Wonderful, wonderful scenes with Edward, Luke, and Ned. Oh, Dillon? Go away. And folks, don't hate me for going on about this, but I need the hair to change. It's just too "thin." Too straight. Too blah. Did Tracy break her round brush when she whipped it at Luke? (this happened in my little offscreen world, LOL). I'm also not too fond of the color. And this is shallow (don't hate me), but the hair IMO isn't doing her favors. She looks older (I wasn't sure if hair could do that, and it can't be just the hair, since she's looked older since the GH scenes with Alan), and I'm not against older looking people by any means; I just know that JE has looked so much better (as in last month), and I miss that look.

ILoveTracyQ! You're back! (I expected a bit longer of a post, but I shall let it slide. Heh). Yes, it's a good day for our girl. As nex pointed out, she got more than Monica, I believe. But it was still a Jason-centered "event" for the most part. And I am realizing I am glad I FF'ed through his flashback with Alan. "AJ will never earn my love, just like you will never destroy it." Gah.

Thanks for your input, Rege, on the spoiler. I hope I didn't sound like I was putting Laura down. I don't hate her as a character (I just hate that she's a rival for my girl, LOL). And I'm tired of waiting for Luke/Tracy to move forward. Do it, or don't. I've run out of patience. Taking it slow is a good thing, but not THIS slow. JMO, of course.

knh, YEAH for optimism! About the spoilers/speculation...It's rumored that Luke/Tracy change the will to "All money goes to my sister, unless Jason or Emily produce an heir," so what if Luke finds out about Jason's heir? He'll be like, "Oh !@#$. Our plan is a bust!" Then he goes to drown his sorrows, realizing that he and Tracy won't be getting the money after all. :P LOL.

Edited by Ms. Quartermaine

• Members

Today was.......sad, so very sad. And I mean that in a I'm-gonna-cry-then-attack-Guza-with-a-sharp-object kinda way.

My fav scene today was with LuNacy (big shock there right). I thought it was very very sweet and thats what Tracy needed, seeing as everyone else was fighting w/ her. I loved how she said "Oh" when she saw it was Luke.

I did like the last scene with her and Ned too. He needs to stick around!

Oh and the montage made me cry (not exactly sure why but it did).

• Members

A few thoughts:

Things are REALLY looking up for our girl.

The PROOF?

-There was the 16 epi count in Feb (it only had 28 days & something like 20 weekdays. The woman was on nearly EVERYDAY!)

-They are using her independent of Luke (with Sam, with Alan, with Dillon & Lulu)

-They are giving her meaty, meaty material on days when it doesn't make 100% sense... like today. It really should have been LC's day. She's been on the show for 30+ CONTINUOUS years. JE has just popped in for several years at a time over the last three decades. LC was Alan's WIFE, and yet it was DEFINITELY the Tracy show today. A few months ago we would have expected Tracy to get the Monica treatment. SHE DIDN'T!!!!! They are using her more and more like a MAIN character. This is a really really good thing. Even the pessimists among you can't deny this is true. Guza seems to have become convinced of what we all know is the truth -- that Tracy is enough of an interesting character to appeal to ALL ages, even the under 30 set!

There is a downside to all this. Tracy's Guza is a lot more shrill, and a lot more angry and a lot more evil than "my" Tracy. I think JE would agree more with my interpretation than Guza's... but I'm not writing the lines! If someone gives you shrill and angry and evil, there is really only so much you can do.

I did LOVE the way SHE pulled Luke into her today, and then put her cheek to his, and inhaled. As if his mere closeness gives her the sustenance needed to get through the day.... LOVED IT! Thing is.. that is all JE, not Guza.

I am NOT in love with tomorrow's line: "It's time for you to earn your keep." I think if Tracy and Luke were going to team up together, it would be more of a "team" effort.. the "Tracy as manipulating B--ch" characterization is dated. They've made her fall in love, and that has softened her. You can't soften her, and still write her lines as if she's hard. It doesn't jive. It doesn't work. Hello Guza?!?! Can you hear me? If you're going to keep Tracy as a main character, I suggest you hire me!!! I'll write Tracy "Right," and I'll make you real proud! geezzzzzzzzzzzzz