The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

No need to bump, everyone knows the Tracy post rules the forum, we don't need to qualify any challengers... :D

Spoiler blahblahblahblah

I like any spoiler that has Tracy on a power trip. At least I know it will be amusing for 1 minute until the writers inexplicably crush her. Why can't Luke reopen LUKE'S? The Haunted Star is such a lame set. At least with Luke's, all you had to do to get everyone in the same room was find someone to play a show. Haunted Star: "Hey everyone! Let's all go gambling!" Whatever. I hope Tracy sells the place once and for all.

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

LOL smirks. Good point.

Hmm...Since this is an "all-cast" event, any chance Ned will show up? He and Tracy need to be discussing ELQ or something.

Oh one more thing...Was anyone else disappointed that Tracy didn't mention Brook Lynn yesterday after Georgie defended Diego? Are we supposed to assume she no longer exists? <_<

• Members

I'm afraid that Ned is going to exist solely for holidays, weddings, and funerals from now on. And really really random appearances to fill out Quartermaine get-togethers. He is the new Tony Jones. New viewers will tune in and say, "Hey! Who's that?" "Oh, it's Tracy's other son, Ned." "Where has he been?" "Oh, 'away on business.'" "Oh? What does he do?" "Ummm...he runs a record label...we think. He has no employees or talent (by which I mean recording artists, because Ned is very talented), and he's still looking for investors (many years later)." "Oh, too bad. He has nice dimples."

I REALLY MISS NEDLY! I miss his snark, and his dimples, and his charm and gentlemanlyness. And his singing. And...well, pretty much everything. I miss Nedly. Maybe they'll use him a bit more when you know who comes back?

And then, when we've all but forgotten about Ned, they will bring Brooke Lynn back to town, and make her totally unrecognizeable to us as a character. She will never mention her dad, or music, and will through the worst retcon ever written, end up being Sonny's OR she will end up sleeping with the mobspawn or maybe even the mobster himself. Then I will cry and realize that all is lost and turn off GH for the rest of my life. /depressive thinking.

• Members

Hi guys!! I can't stay long (i'm on my teachers computer right now) but WOW!!!!!!!!!!What about that kiss!1 Dude i had no voice the next day from screaming so loud! My mom thinks im crazy now but i don't care.

Oh, and anyone would be a fool to deny you ILoveTracyQ!! :)

• Members

It's funny you should say that you're on your teacher's CPU b/c I'm in the lab and I'm not supposed to be on this site lol. I've already gotten two detentions behind GH, but oh well.

I've been checking this place out for awhile and I justed wanted to give a "hello". So: HI! It's always good to meet other TQ fans :D

Oh, yeah, anybody see today's show? Any Luke and Tracy?

AND! Many thanks for showing love for my fic over there on ff.net (I'm La Red over there). It made my day :D

• Members

Aww, I'm sorry about that, ILoveTracyQ. :(

I loved the kiss too, tracyluver. Is it too much to hope that it leads somewhere? Oh, who am I kidding? I thought the Charitable Endowment scenes in July were going to lead somewhere, LOL. I'm tired of the whole "1 step forward, 2 steps back" thing. It's not that I have a problem with taking it slowly. I'm glad that Lacy isn't an Insta!Romance. I just want something more than the same-old, same-old.

I also love your avatar, smirks.

angel has her Spoiler Ficathon story here! It's really good! :D

And welcome 4XCrazy! It's always good to have another TQ fan on board! I'm looking forward to the next chapter of Homelands. It's very "real" if that makes sense. BTW, no Luke/Tracy today (according to the Live Post at SZ). :(

SPOILER/RUMOR BELOW

From MellowFellow of SoapDish

Clue: "Funny times are ahead for this couple."

Answer: Luke/Tracy

Funnier than usual? Is this even considered a spoiler? LOL. It's almost like saying, "Sonny feels betrayed." Guess we'll see. TG and JE can both bring the laughs, and I'll gladly welcome any scenes with the two of them, even though comedy routine has gotten old. Note to TIIC: They can do SO much more!