The Tracy Quartermaine Lovefest

• Members

Oh, that was sad but classic Luke. He said goodbye to the two women he loved the best, lying to them both, as far as he was concerned.

Of all his departures for the summer, I think this was the best. Certainly the most emotional.

I also think it's interesting that many around the dial seemed to have understood the spoiler as Tracy running to Laura, but it appears Tracy is the one 'holding court'.

That's really cool. I hope SW's health is improving.

Edited by remos

• Replies 30.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• hookedongh

• remos

• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

I'm so sad!!! Those scenes were so amazing,well played and very emotional. I couldn't take those last scenes! Heartbreaking! I really hope Luke comes back and Luke and Tracy have a heartfelt reunion. That and let's hope Tracy isnt subjected to a crap SL for Luke's (short I think) leave.

Edited by partyperson25

• Members

That's too bad. I always loved Sean. I'm not even opposed to Tiffany being gone somehow and him getting together with Monica again. Monica was more interesting with Sean and Buzz than she ever was with Alan, IMO.

Still hope SW's health improves.

• Members

I liked their scenes and oh course typical Luke to leave Tracy like he does every time this year. But I could't help but notice that not only did Luke write a note but it was in cursive. I know it's weird but I wouldn't take Luke for the kind to write a note in cursive. lol.

• Members

^^ This was different, though. It didn't feel like all the years in the past, this one was more personal and for her own protection. He wants to spare her both the danger and watching him die if he can't find Jerry Jacks. She knows that. Tracy really would have been more trouble than she was worth on the road, but Luke knew what the motivation was and he didn't argue the point.

Tomorrows conversation should be interesting.

• Members

^^ She really is. It's weird. JMB and JE are great friends outside GH, and yet her Lulu and Tracy were awkward hugging. This one, however, looks like it's the most natural thing in the world.

What's with Laura threatening Tracy that keeping Luke's secret for him would make her sorry? Laura knows Tracy isn't telling the truth. She also knows Tracy is honouring Luke's request. Tracy knows Laura knows this. Lulu knows it too. The surface conversation and the underlying conversation were two different things, and none of those women were stupid enough to believe the words of the other. But the threat, really? Like Tracy isn't hurting about this enough? Laura still doesn't get that Luke is with Tracy. Luke didn't tell Laura anything even when the opportunity was there. Take the hint - it's killing her but Tracy is honouring her "You", and Luke is only of importance as the father of most of Laura's children. Tracy doesn't owe Laura anything. Above all she doesn't owe her Luke's trust. I don't know if Laura can be any more useless as a character, but then she pulls this and she is even worse.

I think I'm checking out for the summer until LuNacy is back together. No LuNacy but plenty of Laura tanks this show IMO. I'm not sure if ELQ can counter enough.

• Members

LuNacy's goodbyes were sweet although I was surprised Tracy didn't realize Luke would leave without her. She should have been like "All right. I'm going to go pack, and you are going to come with me." I'm glad he left a note though, and funny, I agree. The cursive (and nice cursive too) doesn't seem like Luke.

I didn't feel that Laura was threatening Tracy at all today. I liked their scenes and am glad they were civil.

Here is a video I made In December 2012. It was supposed to be part of a Quartermaine woman collaboration video, but it never came to be. I volunteered to do Tracy, so here is my part:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XODpp2WQIg8

• Members

Well, technically Luke and Tracy aren't "with" each other. They are still maintaining the friends only guise. Either way, I just wanted Tracy to punch Laura in her smug face yesterday. Even if Tracy wanted to tell, it's really NOT her place, or her secret, to tell.

And as much as some of us hate one dimensional sniping Tracy, I'd hate it even worse if she were a useless busibody like Laura. Because like it or not, it really ISN'T Laura's business about Luke if he doesn't want Laura to know. And it's not Tracy's secret to be telling.

I just hate Laura, and I hated her even more in yesterday's scenes. I loved how I think JE played it like Tracy was restraining from telling Laura off in front of Lulu.

Stupid, nosy, useless heifer.

That said......"You're my YOU" is probably going to go down as one of my favorite Lacy scenes EVER. JE is so good, and she elevates Geary in a way no one else can these days. That scene made me do my "must not get sucked back in" mantra over and over.

Because when Lacy are good, no other couple on this show currently, can touch them.

• Members

I agree with you. If anything Tracy was more antagonistic, just via her facial expressions. I liked the scenes.

And ILTQ I also I agree, "you are my... you" is one of my favorites scenes. It's definitely my favorite line for them ever. So perfect!

• Members

I agree with those who liked the Tracy/Laura scenes. Tracy looked antagonistic toward Laura and even a little defensive,

I'm just glad she wasnt shouting, I've had enough of Tracy the Shrew!

Nice Lunacy final scene though! Awww