• Ms. Quartermaine

• ILoveTracyQ

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Wow, it's so quiet!

Anyway Hey everyone! :)

Here's some spoilers from SoapZone:

Tracy has no idea that she has a shadow named Luke.

Tracy makes small talk with the insufferable but strangely enchanting Anthony, breaking bread, while Luke lurks in the shadows glowering at them.

Luke runs into Skye while on board the Q jet.

• Members

I am glad Tracy will be on tomorrow. I have no idea when things are happening, so I actually thought her date with Anthony might have been cut.

I don't have Internet at my new place yet (am at parent's house 'til later tonight), but I wasn't on this site much before I moved, anyway. Last night was my first night in the condo - so lonely this morning. And my stupid ear still feels infected, though it's not, anymore... It got better, and I was so happy... then it started hurting again. mad.gif

Truke, good to "see" you again.

• Members

Ms.Q-if a doctor already diagnosed the ear infection, see if they will re-fill the antibiotics for you.

If not, try this: heat a cup of water until steaming(not boiling). put your ear over the cup as low as you can stand it. The heat from the steam in theory will kill the bad bacteria that causes the infection. I have done this before, it works. HOwever, if you've already been taking meds, I'd try that first. The cup/heat definitely helps with the pain.

Also, (and this is a little more gross)-OTC antibiotic cream-wipe it inside your ear(but not close to the ear drum) at night, and while you sleep, the heat from your body will activate the antibiotic and some of the cream will (in theory) drip down into the ear canal to medicate the infection. I've tried this also, and it helps.

GH wise, should be a good day-date day w/Anthony, right?

GH needs a TRUE villain-and I don't know that they have one, although Anthony could be one. I'm talking the kind like Cesar Faison-when they came onscreen, you were filled with dread at what they would do-the ones that actually kind of scared you-and thrilled you at the same time.

I am back into reading Alexandre Dumas, "Twenty Years After", and I think he could write a villain unlike most writers even today. Milady in The Three Musketeers, and her son Mordaunt in Twenty Years After-these were real villains-the kinds that sent chills down your spine-the kinds that actually DID something-unlike Helena and her lurking and Franco and his idiotic stunts.

Milady carried a dagger and poison with her, and used them. Often. Her son stabbed a man while dressed as a monk. These two didn't mess around, but more importantly, we knew we were supposed to fear them because the principal characters, grown MEN, feared them. We knew they weren't just talk. But when they did talk, even their talk could scare you. One of the scariest scenes in literature, is when Mordaunt is standing on a rock, watching the boat go by with Athos, Aramis, and Lord De Winter on it, and he simply points at them and says "I know you". When the author writes that cold chills go down the backs of these men who have seen so much- shivers, I'm telling you. And GH doesn't have that, sadly. Valentin could be it if they wrote him right-but they need this kind of villain that isn't mobular, that the whole town bands together against-that is a REAL threat, and REAL major characters die.

• Members

So Tracy az today! Looks like he intends to blackmail her into marrying him.

There are media pics if Tracy az at the spa for oct 4th and Luke and Alice are there !

There is a spoiler for tge 29th that Tracy considers az demands to save elq

Luke was pissed today I think but notice how we didn't know how long he was standing there?