• Members
Posted (edited)

I think he planned it all along to boost ratings. He panicked when the ratings went flat and brought her back quicker than he planned to. The news of The Gates also rattled him.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

So, if that was Sugar, then who was the Phyllis lookalike whom Lauren killed years ago on Y&R?  Was that Sugar, too, and she just faked her death back then and got more plastic surgery to look once again like Sheila?

• Members

I think this is the worst kept secret in Daytime in 2024 thus far. We know Brad was always going to bring her back. And repeat the same story all over again. 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

Some of my favorite tweet-replies and quote-tweets to Deadline so far:

• My coworker’s unborn baby saw this sh!t coming.

• Are you ALL on the same hallucinogenic????

• If you believe this wasn’t planned, can you DM me? I have a bridge in Brooklyn I’m ready to sell on a discount.

• Good Lord, they think we're complete morons. This explains so much...

• Members

They are trolling us and we are taking the bait actually. He wants THIS kind of negative buzz and comments... and they call it- they love to HATE US. It's a strategy to compensate for good material and substance. And these people taking the time to hate on twitter are actually FEEDING Bradley's obsession with Sheila. I hope they realize this. They are creating the momentum Bradley wants. It's sad that cheap stuff like this still works to rile people up. 

That's why I will not feed them anymore. 

I'm done.

• Members

Within a week or two before Steffy knifed the Sheila lookalike, the show made a point of discussing how many toes Sheila had/has.  Thus it seems clear that Bradley planned the lookalike "twist" all along, and that this is not a sudden reversal.
I don't think the Deadline author watches the show, otherwise they'd know that.

• Members

And Sheila said she was meeting up with a friend from her past.

Please register in order to view this content

Kimberlin telling how she didn't know... when the mice hiding backstage at the set KNEW. Well from now on, at least I'll know to never believe what some of these people say. And for anyone that says - it's just show business lies, cool, but I'm not a cow at a pasture. 

This is Bradley and Kimberlin couple of months ago.