GH: Character Recast

• Members

He knows Anna & Robert  from Night shift

He was friends with Mac, Felicia, Robin

He hates Sonny

What if Jagger is Dex's father?  Dex is a nickname. He is really Michael Stone Cates who we met in 2008 on Night Shift Jagger will be pissed to learn his son works for Sonny

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Maybe this was done because GH knows that people would lose their [!@#$%^&*] if they tried to get Antonio Sabato Jr. back. Or maybe GH is just as tone deaf as I always thought.

They could’ve at least cast a brunette

Was Jagger meant to be an ethnic type when they were first casting him? Or was Antonio Sabato Jr. cast because he was the most beautiful thing you’d ever seen back then?

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

In all fairness, there doesn't seem to be a race or ethnicity casting problem. It is just an odd choice. Like recasting Susan Lucci with Catherine Hickland as Erica in 1982. But it is always fun to be offended 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

You cannot tell me that there was no dark haired actor out there looking for a job in the correct age range with a decent body. Adam Huss would have been a better Jagger than this guy.

And as I said in the other thread, he’s not a bad looking guy. But for Jagger? Nah.

• Members

Let me preface this: I am not upset with the decision to recast. And I do not fault Adam Harrington for this decision, either. He's a fine actor who I am sure will do fine in the role for whatever time he's been hired for. Also, Harrington, to me, would likely be better suited for a Jax recast than a Jagger one.

However.... like many, you cannot tell me this was the right selection out of everyone that was available? And again, it is zero disserve to Harrington, who I know will do fine in the role. But it does leave my head-scratching. But this soap semi-did the same thing in the 1990's with the character's sister. Hmm.... someone like Justin Baldoni (although he is younger) would have been an ace of a choice, or even Jordi Vilasuso. I don't know... this is a head-scratching decision, but again... I support the decision to recast the role.

• Members

Jordi would have been good too but given personal stuff I doubt he'd want a role now

Im excited to see if GH actually gives Jagger depth with someone else besides ASJ in the role.