GH: Character Recast

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

No. ASJ has made Homophobic/Transphobic remarks. Plus he also on Social Media said that the GH execs should be fired. You cant advocate for the GH bosses to be fired and than be shocked they dont want to rehire you. 

• Members

Yes, saying something like that Frank guy should be fired. That's #1 at GH. That is not an enhancement to employment by any means at all!

And, the thing about Burton is, yes, he disagreed with the vaccine mandate & refused, so he had to be let go, but he never mouthed off, at all. Instead saying maybe he would be lucky & in the future that he & GH would be on the journey together again, etc. Unlike Ingo he was very smart in how he handled himself & the press. And, no, I don't care for Burton, but this is an aspect where he is due consideration. 

• Members

For the most part Burton, Shriner & Hennessey are smart about what they say, how they relate to the press & to the fans & also what they don't say. Although I did read that recently Shriner said, "Liesl who?" so perhaps he is situationally smart, sometimes is, sometimes isn't.

Ingo & ASJr are seemingly never smart about what they say. 

• Members

And he knows that it is over with Liesl & he knows just what he did to cause that, too! Me, I'd say jerk & [!@#$%^&*], but I will also accept jerk & jackass. Works for me. Like Donell, Kin has 'tude. He's not fixated on a blonde power player, no he's fixated on Scotty having a young hot thing for a girlfriend. 24-27, say, any hair color, any eye color but young & HAWT! 

• Members

I'm over this notion that actors have much of a say in story.

Especially the notion that Kin, a recurring player who's only there due to the generosity of his employers, could flex his muscles about who he's paired with...

As for wanting some young love interest, yea we all have dreams.

• Members

Kin (who's been on recurring for aeons) has never said a word against being paired and re-paired with Lynn, Jackie, Genie and then Kathleen Gati over the last 20+ years. I don't mean back in the '70s, '80s or '90s, I mean the show's regular tired attempts to link Scott and those women back up in the 21st century, before they more recently tested him with Maura and then put him with Obrecht for a long stretch. I can't remember a time he had a love interest that was ever age-inappropriate in fact. I find it extremely hard to believe he is suddenly demanding a young woman lol.

Edited by Vee

• Members

It's not that Kin has any power over his story if that is what you're thinking. It is a question of control & misbehavior.

Once due to some misbehavior they took a court case away from him & made up some story nonsense about him having to go deal with Serena being arrested for advocating for the whales. It was an abrupt change in story.

With Gati he made her cry more than once on set.