B&B: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Friday I turned it on and saw Sheila explain how Steffy just wants her dead and isn’t that terrible, Finn!?   And he did stupid face. Click off.  I cannot but I don’t know why - when I suggested a year ago that Finn will end up with Hope for a period or it’s just another character to be destroyed by Sheila —- people got angry.  Oh well.  It’s Sheila - it’s never anything different.  

Even if someone kills her she’s not dead so it doesn’t matter. 

• Members

Is BRADLEY BELL FOR REAL .... this is really the lowest time of the show. Without ANY build up... THIS HAPPENS... He is out of his mind. He should have at least BUILT this up and done it in a way that it doesn't look so comical. 

Killing Sheila in this... cool period... where she basically has just minded her business and worked as a server...LOL... and without building her up to do horrific things and REALLY terrorize them... so that killing can have MEANING... is ABSURD.

It all feels so random. It feels like a desperate grab for ratings. And just like he cut Krista Allen like she was a piece of trash... he cut yet another actress... that recently got a nomination for this role... he cut her SO RANDOMLY... Poor Kimberlin Brown... She was talking how excited she was about Sheila's future just months ago. She must have been so shocked and felt like they cheated her. I am not a fan of this current Sheila... but I appreciate what KB gave to the role and how dedicated she has been. In her interview after Sheila's death you just sense BRUTAL disappointment.

She once was a legend and her end is... pathetic.

This is truly the most pathetic end of a character I've seen in my life. Now the only more pathetic thing would be to Sheila NOT BE DEAD. This would really take the cake...

Coupled with the current RAPIST-LOVERBOY storyline...

I think the quality has deteriorated to unwatchable. I'm out. 

• Members

2-23

Ooooooo THAT'S why you all were talking about the whiplash from the speed of this Sheila stuff!!! Well, hopefully, Deacon talked her off the ledge today. NO that is NOT an invite for spoilers.

Please register in order to view this content

I'll watch/read it in my own way AND time. 

That said...I hope @Soapsuds saw his man pop up looking all fine.

As for the week that was...well, it's nice to see a change of pace because the RJ/Luna/Zende triangle was shockingly already starting to be taking up too much time. Looking forward to Poppy in the mix and I stay giggling every time I hear the phrase 'magic mints.' Though I hope Zende isn't about to pull a Thomas and go off the deep end for Luna. I like her, but too much, too soon for that.

And then I thought that the start of the next round of Steffy v Sheila had a good start. We had Steffy and Finn talking, going back over Steffy's stance for when she came back. I love the callback to Sheila saving Kelly. And the set-up with the picture was great. And the brief catfight...I LOVED. Hated Finn and Deacon broke it up though I loved they slowly figured out where the girls were at. Though tbf, Steffy started it with the punch. What would have been a nice twist is if Sheila had had Steffy arrested. Then Finn had to compromise to get his wife out. And oooh how Steffy wouldn't have loved that. And then Steffy had to watch a connection grow between Finn and Sheila due to the compromise. Perhaps getting her scheming. Heck, Liam could even be in the mix...which I would dislike, but the potential is there.

INSTEAD...Sheila already went off the dead-end. Yeeeeeah no. 

• Members

So we had Eric fake die... now Sheila fake die... who is next? I myself vote for Donna. If I see her one more time kissing 100 year old man and telling him honey bear, I will get IBS.

• Members

Honestly, I don’t mind the idea. It’s the lack of buildup that ruined it all. Build up is one of the core aspects of soap opera. 

This guy literally grew up in the business, does he not realize by now that rushing something ruins it?

This is just laziness, pure and simple. Fans deserve better than this. And so does Kimberlin Brown. 

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I agree 100% with this.

It seems odd as Sheila was largely backburned for months now and the characters were moving on and away, yet suddenly here in the past week it back a hot topic again out of the blue and went to the extreme with no build up or fanfare?

And where is this story going from here? Will it be all forgotten in a month’s time when we get some other ridiculous story shoved down our throats?

Reminds me of the random Xander return that started the year out that went nowhere.

Thudley is a no talent hack who offers NOTHING anymore.

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

Exactly as someone else mentioned...it was the build-up. The whole thing happened SO FAST. There should have been weeks leading up to this moment where we see Sheila returning to her evil ways, and Steffy pushing her even more. It would have made that stabbing so much more tense. Now, I assume Steffy will up for murder charges, yada yada.

My prediction...this "old friend" that Sheila has been meeting with is actually the child Sheila had with Massimo Marone, and as a result is Ridge AND Finn's half-sister and Steffy's aunt. She'll be hell bent on "getting revenge" for her mother. I'm guessing this because there was also that recent casting news on a younger actress. I mean, it would make sense to bring on Sheila's daughter who is more of a blank slate, to stir things up, but the build up of this just came out of left field.

This show either drags out stories FOREVER or wraps it all up in two episodes. There is no in between.

Right?! The whole Xander thing went NOWHERE. What was even the point?