B&B: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Bradley Bell - I know you are reading, you little chocolate chip - GIVE THE HEAD WRITER POSITION to someone else and go away on a vacation and LIVE YOUR LIFE. You clearly can't write anymore. Not that you ever could... but I AM BEGGING you - GIVE SOMEONE ELSE A CHANCE - ANYONE ELSE! I think even the local pigeon lady CAN WRITE better than you! 

SOS signal for someone to save this show.

• Members

I think we're not so subtly setting up a "Who shot Sheila?" story.

On the upside, the word "mints" was only said once today, and we got to see RJ shirtless. I miss the days of the Forrester gym where all the guys would work out. LOL

• Members

The problem with this sudden fight between Sheila and Steffy is again the lack of build up. Bad script writing. Rushed scenes. Only there for click-bait and ratings-beg... I mean... Sheila was nowhere to be seen for quite a time... and now... BAM... catfight in a couple of episodes. There should have been a proper build up to this scene, so that the scene doesn't look funny and cartoonish. I mean... how many times have we seen Sheila in this situation? That stare after someone has slapped her... with her evil look. 

I mean... this may trigger some posters here, who are Steffy fans... But... Bradley should remember the psycho Sheila was back in the day. Sheila needs to REALLY kick Steffy or someone's ass and we need to see her totally out of control. Sheila was AMAZING in these types of scenes. I am not on Sheila's side... I am just thinking... if you going to have Sheila... at least use her as Sheila. I am kinda done with watching her paint her missing toe and serve in the bar and kiss Deacon. I need the OG Sheila back. Which will probably never happen.

What I am seeing now... is just... boring. 

Edited by Althea Davis