B&B: February 2024 Discussion Thread

• Replies 297
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Administrator

I really wish I wasn't notified to do something on the board which lead me to reading the spoiler because I totally would've been surprised by today's ending.

Please register in order to view this content

Anyway, I agree that there should've been a build up to something this dramatic.  If you're going to kill (if shes' really dead) a huge character like this, especially in this manner, make it count. 

• Members

But that’s really been the case since the beginning with B&B.  In time zones where it directly follows Y&R - B&B has always bled out viewers.  If it had been prime time B&B would have been moved or cancelled after the first couple of years but I think - it was a Bell show so they let it slide.  By now they don’t care.  They have no other options other than The Talk - the Pregame!  

• Members

The new episode is up in the CBS site. If anyone was waiting for a stream.

https://www.cbs.com/shows/video/jieTuyYAqJdQed3ICP3NCnxgQlvLTwOv/

P.S - the lights coming up JUST LIKE THAT, when we know Sheila switched them... makes me think it's all a setup. 

P.S 2- Liam and Deacon were borderline flirting a bit... I would die for a gay romance in this show. 

Please register in order to view this content

PS 3 - They said she had pulse one second... then they just said... Yeah... she bled out... bye bye she dead... IT WAS SO FAKE.

Sheila has STAGED all of this.

Not it's all come to me - Sheila has done this to break up Finn and Steffy. She will be in the dark in the shadows manipulating... then Hope and Finn will happen. After Steffy has lost everything... and Finn is with Hope... it will be revealed that Sheila is alive and that Finn left or broke up with Steffy... by manipulation of Sheila. Then Hope and Finn will break up. This will be DRAWN OUT for months and months. 

I know most people won't like this... but I just am 1000 percent sure this is where he is going. It's so obvious and written in the scenes and the hints.

At least that's my prognosis.

Edited by Althea Davis

• Members

Finn showed more emotion over Sheila death than anything else. Brooke already saying Steffy had no business going to antagonize Sheila and Hope saying how Finn needed support. Gag me! 

Everything is so forced. Bradley will do anything he has to so that Steffy and Liam become a couple again 

Of course Thomas will hit the roof if he catches Hope with Finn.

• Members

2-26 

I'll say this much...Steffy's body flip over the couch was straight out of a horror movie. YOU BETTA BE THAT FINAL GIRL, HUNNI!!!!

LOVE. 

Edited by Taoboi
I see internet connection wants to be funny.