B&B: December 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Ummmmm.... His facial expression ....is he being naughty?

Btw.......

And Eric isn't dying. 

Why?

None of his kids are there.

The best ending he could've had was to leave with fake Stephanie.

By fake I mean she didn't return. It was old footage.

• Members

It's quite interesting because Flannery wanted to retire literally YEARS before she did. But, she set herself up. She'd tell them how much she wanted to retire but also that she didn't want to hurt them so if they needed her to stay on, well, she would do that & postpone her retirement. Of course, then, they took advantage of that & always HAD TO HAVE her stay for just "awhile longer"! Ronn Moss inadvertently probably helped her climb out of the catch-22 she lived in for several years! 

• Members

It’s laughable to me since he’s lucky to have ever worked or he literally would have been that “wait who was the guy who was in Player? Wait was that the band’s name?” Guy.  He woulda been that guy. He honestly ranted on behalf of Susan also. That’s as icky as his scarfy dirty man bun needs to shave look.   In the other pic of RJ and (Luna?)?  Since I may also have looked down there - I then looked over and saw Luna’s Amazon quality boots that do not go with that outfit - awful.  Put her in some Dr. martens combat boot - maybe one with the embroidered rose - something to indI ate young retro fashion)…. 

• Members

Ross Moss had been making $700,000 annually until July of 2012.  His contract expired, and the show offered him $400,000 for the 2012-2013 year.  It was a one-year contract, indicating his pay would be cut even further for 2013-2014.  He said, "No thanks," and left.  The legal terminology in his spousal support case was "contract negotiations fell through", lol.  

Presumably, all of the higher-paid actors were offered similar deals when their existing contracts expired in the 2012 era.  I always assumed Flannery said, "No thanks" to the new pay scale as well.   

• Members

Even JMcC acknowledges one of the many reasons why Eric has never been a likeable character:  Eric not marrying Donna. It's part of why so many are completely indifferent about whether Eric lives or dies. No matter how much they've tried to push this retcon of Eric being the paragon of virtue, class and dignity, the audience has 37 years of Eric neglecting or mistreating the women as the rule. So not marrying Donna is typical Eric. The ultimate irony here is that B&B's characters primary purpose in life is to get married.

If this S/L were given to Brooke, Bill, Ridge, Steffy or Liam, you can bet they'd be rushing to the altar before death.