B&B: December 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Yay now that Eric’s not dying and Christmas is over everyone and  is back doing their normal routine to the point that Ridge straight up told Hope he didn’t see Eric at the hospital just to see Finn. 

Good lord that was over fast. I’m surprised we didn’t see Donna bring Eric his stapler at the office.

I gotta say though I loved JMW’s look and style at the Forrester office like a younger Jess Walton or Lauren Koslow.

Edited by soapfan770

• Members

It was another boring episode. Bradley seriously has no story ideas. Steffy and Hope again with Thomas? Zzzzzzzz

Finn defending Steffy against Thomas was laughable. He couldn't even stand up to his mother and defend his wife.

The Eric story was a complete mess that ended in a whimper.

• Members

I cannot stand Steffy - so it's hard for me to find something to like about this show.  I saw that little bit.  And Finn.....being.....offended for something.  ???  Because....your nosy-assed wife cannot keep herself out of other people's business?  What was there to be upset about?  Thomas told her to back off and mind her own business?  And that's a problem how?

Because Steffy usually gets herself "set" and is good to go with her life.  Then like her grandmother has to gloat or cause problems elsewhere.  This is the same girl that a year ago, or less than 6 months ago....says to Hope "saw ya lookin' at my brother".  "Ya lookin' at Thomas?"  Mind your own business, letch.  Go take care of that man of yours before  Brooke or Hope do.  LOL.  

• Members

LMAO how was he being nosy? He heard THomas berating Steffy 

It IS her business, you do remember caues Thope couldn't get their Sh*t together Douglas CHOSE to live with Steffy right?

Y'all are ridiculous

WHen did he not "Stand up to his mother"? He always defends Steffy, and has always defended Steffy. Ron I love you dearly but you're making sh*T up now LMAO

• Members

Y&R viewers were treated to a 20-year classic episode showcasing a lot of nostalgia.

Meanwhile out of all the thousands and thousands of episodes, B&B viewers were treated to a 6-month “classic” all about Ridge seeing Brooke through a glory hole of “destiny”.

Please register in order to view this content