• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

https://www.instagram.com/p/CzFJiUXPyRK/

31 October

mauricebenard

It is with great sadness that we share the news of the passing of Tyler Christopher. Tyler passed away this morning following a cardiac event in his San Diego apartment. Tyler was a truly talented individual that lit up the screen in every scene he performed and relished bringing joy to his loyal fans through his acting. Tyler was a sweet soul and wonderful friend to all of those who knew him. Tyler was an advocate for better mental health and substance use treatment who openly spoke about his struggles with bipolar depression and alcohol. We are beyond devastated by the loss of our dear friend and pray for his children and his father.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

How eerie and ironic that two talented men, and both still young, pass away because of struggles with addiction/other health issues.

Like Matthew Perry, I hope Tyler Christopher finds peace wherever he is now.

My heart goes out to his kids and other loved ones. Such a shock.

• Members

RIP Tyler Christopher 10-31-23

50 years young, too young to leave us. We were kinsemen as bipolar creatures. And more than that we were that peculiar subset hard to diagnose so late to treatment. Those & your other demons can't reach you anymore! Be in power & peace! Fly High! Fly High, Tyler!

May light perpetual shine upon him. May angels & heavenly hosts guide him to his new resting place. May he be met there by long-missed family, friends and of course beloved pets. When they look up from their feasting to see you have arrived, may they scream in delight & fall on your neck, hugging you!

• Members

I'm very sorry to hear this. I still remember Tyler Baker, the ethereally beautiful young man who took daytime by storm. SPW or SOD had an interview and photo shoot called "The Fabulous Baker Boy," and he was. He remained so even with everything he went through.

Even through all those years, Tyler remained well-loved by fans. I can't tell you how many times I'd see him trending and seeing fans calling for his return. 

Very rough year for daytime.