RIP: Tyler Christopher has passed

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

I was scammed by Tyler Christopher's memorial page set up by his sister and am outraged.  She raised thousands of dollars off of that memorial site asking for help for his funeral costs and is now suing his estate for the entire amount of his funeral.  Tyler said she was a thief and now I have my own personal experience. I asked for my money back and she told me to F*ck off and blocked me from the Celebrating Tyler Baker Facebook page.  Hope none of you got scammed too.

• Members

What would be the proof and not sure who to report it to?  Would like suggestions if there is an authority to report this to.  I mean how do you collect thousands of dollars for a funeral and then sue the estate for the entire amount?  Where did the money his fans donated go?

I am sad to say that I was one of the people scammed by his sister.  They raised thousands of dollars for his funeral and now she is suing his estate for the entire cost of his funeral.  Where did the money that all of us fans donated go?  It was only $100 but still.

She sure scammed me out of $100 for his funeral.  I wanted to believe the best and they seemed to be struggling to pay for his funeral.  Now she is suing his estate for the entire cost of the funeral?  What happened to the thousands of dollars she collected from his fans?  Last time I looked it was over $6000.  

This is just a family of grifters.  After soliciting his fans for donations, yes I fell for it and donated $100, they are now suing his estate for the entire cost of the funeral.  No wonder Tyler said that living on the streets was better than being around his family.