RIP: Tyler Christopher has passed

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Greg Vaughan set up his ig so that this post is unable to be embedded.
Link to his post, with nine pics:
https://www.instagram.com/p/CzwRywYOQtn

This is what he said with the pictures:

Nov. 17, 2023

thegreg_vaughan

During this difficult time, these last 2wks I’ve been lovingly embraced by so many of my costars & reunited w/ old friends to share memories & also those who still need more time since the news of Tylers passing.

This one HURTS …., I couldn’t & I still struggle finding it difficult too write my thoughts or even choose the appropriate words to give a glimpse of what T.C., meant in my life, & what we shared over 25yrs! Which is simply impossible! I lost more than a co-star, and a friend, I lost a brother!

But know this, “we laughed together, we cried together, we celebrated in every way! We went & cheered at our favorite college football teams for which our trips to the horseshoe, “The Ohio State Buckeyes,” I could never get away from that stadium fast enough, after watching my Texas Longhorns win & then going to watch Texas again, win the National Championship Rose-bowl the same year in 2005! Ok… OSU won in Austin in 06’

I walked 6th st in a bucks jersey … happy now 

Please register in order to view this content

We’d challenge one another on set and then take it to the gym with Drew to see who would be at their best! Which was always the T.C. way! He pushed me to push him!! Iron sharpens Iron!

Our journeys to fan events across the country, conversations deep into the night would sometimes have to end by rock, paper, scissors challenge to determine a winner!

TC, Derk & myself, the biker boys motorcycle adventures throughout the LA canyons, Mulholland road or down the PCH to make a Thursday night football game after work!

T.C., it was an amazing ride! I love ya always & will cherish those memories forever! GBYA Go Bucks // Go Horns   #princeofportcharles #fourmusketters #nicolascassadine #generalhospital #daysofourlives

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Well, when he had his traumatic brain injury for awhile after that,  she was his conservator & recently he came to believe that she had stolen 40 thou from him during that time. She says she took care of business & helped him stay alive & took no funds personally. I think he had a lawsuit pending against her when he died. Her name is Susan & I believe she is the one who asked for donations & is also the one who decided he'd be buried in Ohio instead of in CA. Also she said he did not want a funeral. Someone else disputes all 3 of those things. 

• Webmaster

I agree. These messages should be posted on THEIR Instagram. Not his. A dead person can't speak for themselves so no one should be using said dead person's social media once their thoughts and voice gets silenced forever. That sounds morbid, I know, but that's my opinion.

That said, again, my main issue is the person isn't identifying themselves. Other than the previous post, we still didn't know officially who was posting on his supposed behalf.

• Members

No. It makes complete sense and is what should happen... and it makes me wonder what else this person supposedly has access to. Bank accounts? Emails? I hate being that person, but this just feels... unsettling. Maybe one post stating "X has passed away" and then don't post on the account again. Leave it at that.

• Webmaster

It's a relevant story. I personally haven't posted an article on any of what's since come to light because it's disturbing on both sides. I'll only report relevant information. Now, that doesn't mean I can't comment on it here on the message boards, but that is in no way an expression of me as a journalist. Those are just my personal opinions.

• Errol changed the title to RIP: Tyler Christopher has passed
  • 4 weeks later...