YR: Who is Claire Grace?

• Replies 31
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

Atleast it's something for the Newman's. I think the Abbotts have been fine with Tucker, Kyle turning bad and stuff.

But the Newman's, blah. This fake dementia plot is okay atleast it's not fighting over who will be CEO. But, I think they probably need a stalker/someone trying to get revenge on them plot

• Members

Well, I felt she was going to be a psycho of some sort and just from what scenes I've seen have me intrigued. 

I saw a rumor online that she could be Cameron and Grace's daughter and that made me go hmm. And I remember HK flinching when Nikki mentioned her sister Casey in one scene. 

• Members

We really didn’t need her but they are giving her a good intro, making us think she's this boring, good assistant then reveal she has something against the Newman's. 

I felt the same way, she's been laying it on a little thick the way she's been fawning over Nikki.

I thought Audra was going to be the crazy one lol. Glad she's not. She interests me as well.

Edited by lucaslesann23

• Members

I really do feel that HK is playing Claire like she's going to snap at any moment, but that could just be her eyes. Or me. But I know I'm in the minority of feeling she's coming across anything other than bland. Good to see someone else likes her intro.

Please register in order to view this content

I think Y&R is overdue a young psycho just like it was overdue a young vixen which we have in Audra now. 

• Members

maybe, she's Ashley and Victor's dead baby that Adam killed years ago? And the show cast this actress because she played Abbey at one point and looks kind of like Melissa Ordway. It would also be another sin of Adam's they can wipe away to further clean up his character. lol   

• Members

Who is Claire Grace? Another throwaway role for wide eyed Hayley Erin to suck the life out of.

Josh should not be taking his cues from Ron and Frank casting a new character with an actress that was laughable as Abby 13 years ago om Y&R.

Hopefully she goes nuts quickly. It is Josh'sway to cruise through stories at warp speed.

@Taoboi... Audra does slither around quite nicely through the canvas.  She's a great S**t stirrer with a razor tongue.

• Members

I agree about Audra. I was lukewarm about her in the beginning, but enjoy her more now that they've mixed her up with most of the canvas. I'd rather have someone come on the canvas with a past connection to Audra than this new character of Erin's. We still don't know much about Audra. Her past should be very interesting if it has made her the character she is. 

• Members

ITA. Audra is one of the highlights on the show for me, mostly due to the actress and how she elevates the material she's given. You never quite know whose side Audra is really on, perhaps just her own!

It would be fascinating to find out what in her past made her to be the woman that she. The actress is Latina, and I think it would be wise for the writer's to slowly build a family around her and add more diversity. Newmans and Abbotts have married each other so many times that they're practically one family now.