DEADLINE: Days of our Lives Misconduct Investigation Against Co-EP Albert Alarr

• Members

My first thought. But if the person I think it is really wants to be a leader they should put their name to it. It's not like they're a stranger to publicity, and they're almost up there with Lucci. It would be hard to ignore.

I am not going to attribute to illness for Ken Corday what incompetence, disinterest and decades of buck-passing and studied denial and avoidance have always given us before.

Edited by Vee

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

We're definitely thinking of different people...but they're friends off set, despite their on set children having a tumultuous onscreen history. 

It's a fair comment re Corday. He has a long history of burying his head in the sand for a long time...but what seems strange about this is that a report was done, given to his production company, and he still didn't intervene.

Even a single example of what AA is alleged to have done is cause for termination. 

• Webmaster

The last time Ken Corday was photographed was in March of this year when the show got picked up for two years. Incidentally, scenes taped around that time will air next month, which will also mark the one year anniversary of the show's move to Peacock.

• Members

LOL. Time. Escapes me. 

Now has 1220 signatures & we need many more!
This petition is in response to the recent allegations against Albert Alarr, the EP of Days Of Our Lives. We have created this petition on behalf of the victims, in the hopes that the appropriate actions are taken. If you are as appalled as we are, please let your voices be heard by signing this petition to demand the firing of Albert Alarr ASAP.

PREVIOUS CONTACT, more info, adding emails
NBCUniversal is the parent company over Peacock. Here is the NBCU Prez over Peacock. Twitter (at) kellycampbell emails: [email protected] [email protected]

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
more info

• Members

It's really stunning how little they seem to value female voices, by letting that environment go on, and getting rid of, or allowing to go, those not on board. I hope they realize that they need female actors to have a show.

Edited by Jdee43

• Members

As someone who no longer regularly watches daytime soaps anymore and hasn’t watched a full episode of days in an about 22 years, reading this thread has been utterly illuminating.

These shows are in a genre that lingers on the margins of entertainment and have been in full on struggle for their very existence on broadcast television, seem to be in a consistent state of bts chaos and scandal. Not good. One would think that in a genre where, seemingly, every few years one of their shows is tap dancing on the edge of cancellation, they would be the least likely to let toxic situations fester like this. But nope.

• Members
FARAH FATH DETAILS ALBERT ALARR DIRECTING HER FIRST LOVE SCENE IN 2003...PLEASE SUPPORT THE "DAYS" CAST PETITION AND MAKE A PHONE CALL TODAY TO CORDAY PRODUCTIONS AND NBC/PEACOCK AND ASK THEM TO FIRE ALBERT ALARR AND END HIS 20-YEAR REIGN OF ABUSE TOWARDS THE CAST & CREW...

Please register in order to view this content

During business hours, contact Corday Productions at 818-295-2821 to share your concerns with Mr. Corday's staff. Please remember to be respectful when you call and speak to the office staff.
At any time, contact the NBC/Peacock "Days" hotline at 818-840-2069 to share your concerns and leave a recorded message. Please remember to be respectful and leave a short message asking for Albert Alarr to be fired.

• Members

Their position on the margin of entertainment is what allows situations like this to fester, I would think. 

This makes me wonder if the cast's effusive praise of Ken Corday over the years has been performative. How do you admire and respect a man who has let stuff like this go on?