DEADLINE: Days of our Lives Misconduct Investigation Against Co-EP Albert Alarr

• Members

That is the question isn’t it?  Where is Ken Corday? This is incredibly bad and he was content with making Alarr take some training courses. Ridiculous!

Has anyone seen the list of actors that signed?

I wonder which long term vet it was that said they had experienced this type of behavior so long in their career, and that it was remarkable that it was actually getting worse.

• Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Webmaster

Ken is golfing...

Seriously, spoke with someone the other night who knows Ken outside of the genre and I told them to tell him to get off the golf course and fix his show. Either they didn't relay the message or Corday truly doesn't care.

• Members

There was never anything like this before that I know of. Nothing that went to the outside major trades about a harassment scandal in a very charged time post-MeToo.

Of course Corday has no idea what to do and is freezing up. He can't treat Variety or Deadline like Digest, threaten to pull their access and launch another Plan to Save Days interview where he always pretends to be the dad who went away on a business trip for six months but is home now and all is well.

• Members

He can't care. He cannot, especially if reports claim he's been M.I.A. on that set, while Alarr has been there. He should be ON that damn set throughout the damn day. His mother was a leader for women's rights, and he's on a golf course, essentially pissing on his mother's grave.

• Members
NBC/PEACOCK AND CORDAY PRODUCTIONS, HERE'S A GREAT CANDIDATE TO BE NAMED CO-EXECUTIVE PRODUCER....AND AFTER THE CAST & CREW HAS HAD TO SUFFER YEARS OF ABUSE BY A MALE CO-EXECUTIVE PRODUCER, IT WOULD BE A NICE CHANGE TO HAVE A FEMALE IN CHARGE...

"Days" veteran producer Janet Spellman-Drucker, who has been with "Days" for the past 39 years, since 1984. She knows how the show runs better than most anyone else, having spent the past four decades working her way up from answering the phone to becoming senior producer: Watch a 2015 interview with her here:

• Members

If you look at the cast, think of whose been in the business a long time and whose been on multiple shows and the answer can only be one or two people. 

I applaud the cast for sticking together but it's beyond sad that it had to come to this.

I wonder what is going on with Ken Corday. Could it be that he's unwell and that's why he's delegated so much? He was last photographed at the Daytime Emmys last year. It's simply unlike him. He's always intervened when things have gone wrong.