DEADLINE: Days of our Lives Misconduct Investigation Against Co-EP Albert Alarr

• Webmaster

EXCLUSIVE: Emotions have been running high on the set of the long-running soap Days of Our Lives.

According to multiple sources, there has been shock, disbelief, disappointment and anger among cast and crew following the outcome of an internal investigation into misconduct allegations against longtime Days of Our Lives director/co-executive producer Albert Alarr.

https://deadline.com/2023/07/days-of-our-lives-misconduct-investigation-albert-alarr-1235417732/

• Errol changed the title to DEADLINE: Days of our Lives Misconduct Investigation Against Co-EP Albert Alarr
  • Replies 404
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Webmaster

Anyone up for a game of clue? Some of these allegations are so specific it's hard not to point out who was allegedly targeted.

Which male non-contract actor (likely contract afterward) got a haircut even though their character hadn't been seen for a while and could cause such a stir?

• Administrator

Wow. I feel bad for the cast and crew. I can’t see him being there for long now that it’s out in the public.  Great reporting by Andreeva. She’s been one of the best TV reporters for a long time. 

• Webmaster

Not sure how that was even a stage direction. Not even if the man was gay would that be necessary to say to someone. 

How neither of these alleged incidents resulted in his immediate firing in the age of MeToo (at that time), we'll never know. Ultimately, how he remains on the job after this news broke today, I will also not understand.

• Webmaster

I'd be surprised if this doesn't get to become a class-action lawsuit at some point.

Ironically, while Anthony Morina was being sued for his alleged misconduct at Y&R...all this was allegedly going on at DAYS. Can we say soap within a soap, within a soap?

• Members

The love scene anecdote reminds me of one Steve Fletcher told about Rauch coming in on those at OLTL in the '80s, inserting himself into the scene.

Is @Khan still around? He used to enjoy these guessing games.

Didn't Sony just let Morina quit Y&R quietly many, many, many months after the initial public allegations?

• Members

I'm shocked that they, I don't know, just get rid of Alarr? Surely, his contract can't be that airtight?

On the other hand, I'm not sure how many people would want to work with DAYS's ever decreasing budget, but really, wouldn't it be better to take a chance of an unknown at this point? Hell, in general an issue with daytime is that the same people just cycle through the shows again and again and again...

• Members

I feel a little icky speculating on such upsetting situations for the victims, but I'm pretty sure (based on a lot of context clues) that the actress in the love scene is Martha Madison. She wiped Days from her socials a few months back and seemed to be going off-contract, and it didn't seem to make any sense.