AMC: Tanisha Lynn (Dani), Michael B. Jordon (Reggie) OUT!

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members

If this is true, it's horrible. Such a shame and a slap to diversity and talent. Michael B. Jordan and Tanisha Lynn deserve far better than this treatment. AMC should be axing the likes of Connie Fletcher(Erin) and Aiden Turner(Aidan) who are both boring of late, as well as the very irritating Jeff Branson(Jonathan), along with also irritating and increasing needed off the show Ian Buchanan(Greg), Colin Egglesfield(Josh), & Caroline Stephanie Clay(Hazel). Same goes for Bobbie Eakes(Krystal) and Alexa Havins(Babe) & Kate Collins(Janet) who all I think have come to the end of their storylines. AMC should fire Megan McTavish and hire someone who will write something much, much better. This show deserves it.

• Members

I sure hope this is not true. They were two of my faves on the show - esp. Reggie. And they were 2 of the ones I have missed most even though they weren't shown alot. Reggie esp. was an interesting character with lots of potential. Hopefully if he goes recurring some show like Y&R or ATWT (who is seeming to build their African American cast members again) will pick him or Tanisha up. They are good performers and deserve better stories. I wouldn't mind them on Days but Days just doesn't do new characters that often anymore and there is no former character they could bring back that fits their dynamic unless Abe has some long lost nephew or neice they might could bring in.

• Members

I've never been so happy that two of my favorite actors were fired, lol. They deserve MUCH better than what they got on AMC. When they were recasting Lily on Y&R, I thought Tanisha would be PERFECT for that role.

I wish them all of the luck in the world. This is the best thing that could've happened to them.

• Members

Unfortunately this isn't surprising. I agree with ChrisB that MBJ and TL deserve much better. AMC just cannot or will not utilize it's Black actors/characters (that's true of most soaps but the topic at hand is All My Children). I think TL could have a successful movie career and could see MBJ on the small screen.

Archived