AMC: Tanisha Lynn (Dani), Michael B. Jordon (Reggie) OUT!

• Members

I was a HUGE Noah fan :wub:

Did you watch AMC when they had Frankie on there? It was literally a Blink-And-You-Missed-Him moment. I don't recall how or why he got the boot. I don't think he was a great actor to begin with :lol: But they could have recasted him.

The previews for AMC this week is that Erin joins Fusion. I'm assuming she is taking Danielle's place.

• Replies 76
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Members
You mean Jesse and Angie's son? He sucked! If I remember correctly, they had him involved with Simone, but she couldn't bear to be with him because she found out that when her brother Anthony overdosed outside a nightclub, Frank was out there videotaping it.

My God, sometimes I forget how HORRIBLE the show was before McTash came back. Yes, some things were much better before she came, but IMO, the show was just...100% unwatchable from about Fall 2002 up until Summer 2003.

Well that was in response to what Rick was saying. Of course AMC would never phase out long established characters just to further Reggie's development, but if it happened, I would not be very happy.

• Members

The fact that these silly decisions ABC makes causes so much negative upraor should tell them something huh ;) its riduclous and they "respectfully disagree"with viewers..... McTavish said that in an interview about the walking fetus story.... the reporter said fans were up in arms and she said she respectfully disagrees :huh::huh:

• Members

I doubt a representative would say that they're still on contract if they're not. I mean, sooner or later, that person would be exposed as a liar, because Tanisha and Michael would no longer be with the contract cast members in the credits, nor in the opening (but then again, with the lack of updates, that really doesn't matter anymore).

• Members

What difference does it make whether they are on contract or not they have had no story for almost a year, and there are so signs of that changing. I would rather they not be on contract because then it would be the first step toward michae and tanisha looking for work elsewhere. Yes it is nice to be on contract, but what is the point if you are never going to be used and not be seen on screen.

• Members

Yessss...they care about being called liars. Like when I call them liars every time I see New Contract Still Recurring Derek Frye! whom I believe they brought on because Derek was being made a contract character and would be on more. Hmmmmmmmmm LIARS!

Contract or non contract...the problem is they don't use the actors and they insist that they are doing something with them when they are just using them. At least on contract they will more than likely get paid more and that is fine with me...they need to get something from that network.

• Members

Well, in ABC's defense (odd, I know), I don't remember them saying nuDerek would be contract. I remember that they wanted to use him more at that time, and that Bill Christian thought it would lead to a contract and he didn't want to work more than he already was (putting to rest the complaints many people had that the show didn't want to write for Christian's Derek; they probably didn't but, he didn't want major stuff anyway).

Archived