• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Members

Another legend. 

I promise to return to polite language.

Soap opera fandom has been hard hit with deaths for about 3 years now. Bette Davis said, "Old age is not for sissies."

I'd like to add: [!@#$%^&*] CANCER. [!@#$%^&*] Alzheimers. [!@#$%^&*] ALS. [!@#$%^&*] PD. What am I leaving off? Oh, and pardon my use of the vernacular but nothing else would do. 

Oh, right,  the mechanical censor. 

Changing my profile banner pic. 

Please register in order to view this content

Edited by Donna L. Bridges
chg.

• Administrator

I loved her as Rebecca Hotchkiss!  Even though Rebecca was such a bitch, a snob, a somewhat racist character (the names she would call Theresa....LOL), I couldn't hate Rebecca, and it was because of Andrea's portrayal.  She and Ben Masters were one of my all time favourite on-screen couples/duos.  RIP Andrea. 

• Members

I am just gutted. Heartbroken. Devastated. There are no words. She was MY Tina. She was MY Rebecca. She was just so dang good at what she did. I just can't believe it. What a loss. I feel a classic OLTL rewatch coming on though I am sure I'll cry every time Tina comes on screen for a while. Rest in peace, my lovely Andrea.

• Members

I was really hoping this was a mistake!!!!!

Please register in order to view this content

Less than a month ago I put The only full episode of Y&R with her I got as a birthday tribute and now she's gone why are all the legends going! those Damn Daytime Emmys better hurry before the In Memorian Section last 1 hour! 

• Members

Very sad news, she was incredible on more than one soap.

Tina during the Rauch period on OLTL was instrumental to how popular that show was during the 80’s. Evans ran with what they provided in the writing, creating a kind of engine that powered many storylines, and scenes. She was one of those actors that had chemistry with everyone.

I always respected her for how outspoken she was about dangerous fans, and her experience with stalking. It was way ahead of it’s time, and truly sad that the network, show, and legal system were not willing or able to offer her more protection.