OLTL/Y&R/B&B/PSSNS - Andrea Evans Dead at 66

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• Administrator

OMG, Ivy in the wheelchair.  LOL!  I totally forgot about that. Thanks for posting that. I haven't really rewatched a lot of Passions since it aired.  Just watching some of those clips makes me really miss the show, especially its wacky humour.  You really need phenomenal actors like Ben Masters, Andrea Evans, Kim Ulrich, Juliet Mills, and Kathleen Noone to pull it off.   Sunset Beach, Passions, Gary Tomlin's OLTL - I miss the hilarious insanity of those shows.  

• Members

Wow, I am stunned. Another legend gone. RIP Andrea. It sounds like she was an amazing person offscreen as well as on. I can't thank her enough for all the great times she has given me watching her on screen. 

Also shout out to her being brave enough to take on the role of Patty Williams just as that very long and pyschologically complex story was drawing towards its apex. That takes guts and talent. 

• Members

Haha you welcome!!

Please register in order to view this content

I admit I do watch some selected scenes of Passions when I'm feeling down... I would be lying if I said I didn't wish some of the soaps now would have a touch of Passions!  

This is another of my favorite's and it still makes me chuckle everytime I watch!  at 25:46