Y&R 50th party for cast, crew, alumni

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

A few actors might have attended without being in the formal red carpet photos.

Sometimes, at large events like this, some invitees skip the red carpet. They just walk in and start mingling with old friends.

All the crew were there and some former crew - and I don't think they were on the red carpet?  I saw some pics of the hair-and-makeup crew, for example.

At events like these - you can find lots of fun pics of individuals and small groups via social media.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

I'm really tired right now and can't post more...

@justinjacksonhair Y&R hairstylist has stuff on his instagram stories.

These actors usually have IG stories:
Melissa Ordway @melordway
Melissa Claire Egan @missyclaireegan
Loren Lott @lorensharice
@thecourtneyhope
Christel Khalil @christeladnana
Brytni Sarpy @brytni

Bryton @brytonejames
Christian Le Blanc @christianjleblanc

Jaime Lyn Bauer has facebook, you could look there.
Her last public post was Feb 2022 but maybe she'll update in a few days?
https://www.facebook.com/profile.php?id=100063795306597

Some people posted on IG stories last night which will fade soon . Others haven't even looked at their pics yet and will upload them later this weekend.

Edited by janea4old

• Members

Extremely surprised about most of the people on the missing list. Stafford, Heinle, Mealor and Morrow are all frontburner actors on this show, three of them for many, many years. I would have thought they would make sure to fit 'repping the show" into their busy schedules.

As for the people who came, I think Loren Lott looks absolutely movie-star spectacular in lilac. She literally stands out in her photos.

So wonderful to see Victoria Rowell! I would love if this meant she was back on Y&R! Rowell is also one of the very few in this selection of photos to pull off a non-traditional evening look. I love her cape-coat.

Heather Tom and Lauralee Bell simply do not age. Tom looks phenomenal in her flowery dress and glows from within.

Kate Linder looked like she was channelling Joan Collins in some pics.

Disappointed in Eileen Davidson's boring black, but luckily her elegance just about carries her through. Courtney Hope should have burned that sludge-colored horror when it was offered to her.

• Members

Heather Tom has played Katie longer than she played Victoria and won more Emmys for Katie, yet we still consider Victoria her signature role. What's crazy is that she is now around the same age that Marla Adams was at the end of Dina's original run and Susan Flannery was when B&B began.