GENERAL HOSPITAL February 2023 Discussion Thread

• Replies 453
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

LOL Zeke is Jeffrey Harrington (actor Gavin Houston) from The Haves and Have-Nots.

I’ve been dying to get Angela Robinson (who played Jeffrey’s evil bitch lawyer mother Veronica) on a soap. Can we please get her as Portia’s mom lol? She’d only have marginally better writing that Tyler Perry’s drivel, but she’d still rock it if they somehow made her a supervillain. She’d eat everyone on this show.

Edited by Faulkner

• Members

Jeez, who wrote Austin’s lines today? Jamey Giddens? It was so cringey. He’s acting like moving a dead body is just a joke or something. Dude, just go away.

Though I did agree when he referred to Spencer as super handsome

Please register in order to view this content

And I also find myself agreeing with Liz about Britt. Seriously, when you think about it, her blood is on a lot of people’s hands.

Edited by AbcNbc247

• Members

I'm trying to recall if Ava has killed anyone else?  I know she's threatened and been threatened, but I don't remember her being responsible for a death.  It seems like there's got to be some twist to allow Ava some plausible deniability in order to maintain the viability of the character.

Edited by j swift

• Members

I wasn't watching so this may be garbled or even garbage, but I thought she killed someone named Connie. [shrug]

Here: When Sonny’s girlfriend, Connie Falconeri, was murdered, she scrawled “AJ” in blood, which many assumed to mean A.J. Quartermaine was her killer, but the initials actually stood for Ava Jerome! When A.J. confronted Ava, Sonny walked in as he was strangling her and joined in the fight, ultimately shooting A.J. dead!

Edited by Tonksadora