• Members

Please register in order to view this content

The Last of Us

20 years after modern civilization has been destroyed, Joel, a hardened survivor, is hired to smuggle Ellie, a 14-year-old girl, out of an oppressive quarantine zone. What starts as a small job soon becomes a brutal heartbreaking journey as they both must traverse the U.S. and depend on each other for survival.

STUDIO: HBO

GENRE: Adventure, Drama, Horror, Thriller, Action, Science Fiction, Sci-Fi & Fantasy

STARRING: Pedro Pascal, Bella Ramsey, Nick Offerman, Gabriel Luna

THE LAST OF US (2023) Official Trailer

Anybody watching? I need to watch this again, as I got some Walking Dead vibe to it minus the walkers. Sort of. 

Edited by Noel

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • Members

I'm so glad there are people on here that are watching. Yay! No, I try to step outside the soap world and explore other things when I have the time. The show has me so intrigued that I have watched the first episode four different times while I've watched the second episode twice. Why I'm so slow and taking my time is ridiculous. But, I'm a fun weirdo anyway.

Did you all see Pedro Pascal on SNL? Hahaha! He was having so much fun!

• Members

LOL!! I was going to watch it anyway since my signature reveals I'm a dystopian fan  but recent drama has made me VERY hestiant. 

Hey, Green...I mean you.

That is high praise and I will probably do it this week.

STILL see above.  

• Members

About  Episode 3, I saw in a Jimmy Kimmel interview that it was his wife Megan Mullally (Karen; Will & Grace) who read the script and suggested her husband to play the role. She found it so endearing. 

Edited by Noel

• Members

I'm actually liking it. At first, I thought it was going o be a Walking Dead rip-off, but I like how it paces. Honestly, I don't know if that makes sense or not, lol! No, I like how the show isn't about one thing for Season 1 while future Season 2 will be centered around something else. So far, I don't see groups, clicks, saviors, or leaders as compared to Walking Dead in this series. I like this pace while we still get to see their past lives.

Ellie (S01E08) is so SAVAGE! Hey, kitty girl! 

Season 1 Episode 3 is phenominal! Wow. What a beautiful well-written story. I'm not looking at this from an LGBTQ+ standpoint or prism either. I could talk politics, but we already have a thread for that, lol! 

Please register in order to view this content

• Members

The Last of Us is a hit video game that dates back to 2013. It's only going to run a handful of seasons to cover the first, second and possibly third game which does not yet exist.

Edited by Vee