YR: Tracey Bregman 40th Anniversary

• Members

Fen & Trey look adorable together!!!

Please register in order to view this content

….Bur typical Josh Griffin this revelation came from nowhere and will undoubtedly not be brought up again save for in six months time when Lauren just casually mentions Fen and Trey are getting married and later what a wonderful wedding it was, all happening off screen of course. 

No Scott Grainger? Now I don’t want to see that greasy guy who played Scott a few years ago, but the show could have at least reached out to Blair Redford to appear for one ep. 

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Members

ugh...I was not a fan of the second Scotty! If not Blair Redford, next  time, they need to recast with someone who doesn't look older then Tracey B herself. 

I liked Melissa Ordway's husband as temp Chance, but he'd be a good Scotty. 

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

Awww I liked Second Scott (and I loved Blair Redford!!!...go, THE GIFTED!!! hehe...and the catfight between Written-Strong Sharon and Abby. Say what you will about Mal Young, but at least Sharon got her fire back.

Edited by Taoboi

• Members

That's a new one!... LOL I really want to see that scene now!

Please register in order to view this content

I always kind of wonder if any of the Talk hosts, (Besides Sheryl Underwood) actually have watched the show, or if it's entirely staged. Jerry O' Connell almost seemed like a somewhat regular viewer. 

Edited by YRfan23

• Members

There's a promo from Facebook watch on Fen's return with Zach, Tracey and Christian. It has Lauren saying Fen returns to Geona City with a few surprises for mom and dad. Christian says don't miss Zach Tinker debut on YR Monday December 3rd and Zach smiles and says thanks mom and dad. That was 4 years ago. That's when Fen coming out story should've happened. I wish I could upload that video.

Edited by Soapsuds

• Members

I just watched a clip on Twitter where Lauren is reminiscing about Paul and his mother Mary.   Michael appeared unfazed and Gloria just keeps drinking.  If she tells the story about Paul's nudes (or when she coitused Brad into cardiac arrest) to Fen and his new boyfriend I am going to scream with laughter.

Edited by j swift

• Members

After watching it, I thought it was a letdown.  The selection of flashbacks seemed pretty obvious and didn't require much thought (although thankfully they weren't just hastily harvested off You Tube).  Regarding Fen, I feel like the writers took a potentially thoughtful storyline that should be told with a young male legacy character (Noah Newman) and squandered it on a "lesser important" character who's rarely mentioned (Fen), had it occur entirely off-camera, advanced the boy right into a typical soap opera committed relationship with a random dayplayer we'll never see again, had everyone act all "woke" about it -- "so glad to finally meet you in person, Trey"; "I'd like to know all about the woman who raised the man I love", and now they can quietly ship Fen away until he's "cured".  Ugh.